New Hampshire non resident permit processing time now 7 weeks - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire non resident permit processing time now 7 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Glock 40 View Post
    My wife's Non Resident New Hampshire permit (Renewal) took 138 days. Just received it yesterday.
    Only one word: wow.

3. artcarney,
    Phone number I used to contact New Hampshire permit processing is 603-271-3575.
    Hope this helps. My renewal took from 1/26 (mailing app) to 4/30 (receiving permit).
    Bill

Spoke to them today and they are currently doing applications from April 27. I sent mine in that day and they have not even cashed my check yet.

I sent mine in on June 24th. I'm guess I'll get my permit sometime in the beginning of November

Good News !!!

Guys,

I got home today and the wifey tells me I have a letter from New Hampshire I almost passed out.

I mailed my non resident permit application on July 29th. I saw the check was cashed on Aug 10th and today August 24th I have my brand new NH non resident pistol/revolver License in my sweaty fat hands!!!!

Counting Weekends this is 26 days from the day I mailed it!!!!

Amazing increase in time from what I've read here and other places. I bet the $100 fee slowed a lot of applications...

Anyway to the New Hampshire State Dept of Safety personnel....THANK YOU !!!!!

Bravo Zulu..

Symtron

Quote Originally Posted by symtron View Post
    Guys,

I got home today and the wifey tells me I have a letter from New Hampshire I almost passed out.

I mailed my non resident permit application on July 29th. I saw the check was cashed on Aug 10th and today August 24th I have my brand new NH non resident pistol/revolver License in my sweaty fat hands!!!!

Counting Weekends this is 26 days from the day I mailed it!!!!

Amazing increase in time from what I've read here and other places. I bet the $100 fee slowed a lot of applications...

Anyway to the New Hampshire State Dept of Safety personnel....THANK YOU !!!!!

Bravo Zulu..

Symtron

Wait wait. You sent yours on the 29th of July and just got it back? Where is mine?

I mailed mine on 4-14-09 and got it 8-27-09. The official postmark was 8-17-09. However, there was a little snag in that my permit was mailed to South Carolina becauase it was attached to someone else's! But, it was quickly mailed to me by that person. Thank you Angie in Pickens, South Carolina! Thanks for looking out for me !!

I saw where my check cleared the bank today so hopefully permit will come next week mailed off application 4/27

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    I mailed mine on 4-14-09 and got it 8-27-09. The official postmark was 8-17-09. However, there was a little snag in that my permit was mailed to South Carolina becauase it was attached to someone else's! But, it was quickly mailed to me by that person. Thank you Angie in Pickens, South Carolina! Thanks for looking out for me !!
    Kind of scary that they would send your permit to another person! It's a good thing that the great majority of folks receiving firearms permits are honest law abiding citizens.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Finally!

Permit came in todays mail, so it took a total of 131 days.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast