New Hampshire non resident permit processing time now 7 weeks - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire non resident permit processing time now 7 weeks

Just called their hotline a few minutes ago, said they are working on the backlog of non-resident permits received in May. Guess I have another month to wait since I submitted in June.

My cheque still has not been cashed. The hotline says they are working on "first few weeks in June" applications.

Sorry folks, didn't want to start a new thread on this one, but, while a Resident of NH I applied for my renewal (expires 10.19.09) at the begining of October and I just went and picked it up this morning.
    Couple of things, I still got the paper license instead of the "card" type which would have been better. Still $10.00 for the 4 years. Now, I just noticed on it that it shows 9.21.09 as the date issued (even though it was the first week in October) which means it would expire on 9.21.13, instead it shows for an expiration date.....my birth date which would make the license good for 4 years and 5 months. Have any NH Residents got their renewal and have their birth date as the expiration date?
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

LOL, i just got mine at the tail end of last year so mines still got a few years to go. But i will agree with you on the paper bull crap. It would be so much easier to make them like the out of state hard plastic ones.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

So your good till around Dec.2012 before your next renewal for NH resident?
    MAYBE at that time it'll get written to expire on your bday also? Something new? I don't know.
    Again, sorry folks for going off Non-Resident Processing Time topic. I figured we could add Resident in here also saving space on another thread. If not, then shoot me.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Says the date was 07/13/2008 EXP is 07/13/2012 but I'm kinda ******** i wrote my change of address on the back of my DL in red sharpie and i store my CCP behind my DL so now the red sharpie is rubbing off onto the paper CCP.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    Sorry folks, didn't want to start a new thread on this one, but, while a Resident of NH I applied for my renewal (expires 10.19.09) at the begining of October and I just went and picked it up this morning.
    Couple of things, I still got the paper license instead of the "card" type which would have been better. Still $10.00 for the 4 years. Now, I just noticed on it that it shows 9.21.09 as the date issued (even though it was the first week in October) which means it would expire on 9.21.13, instead it shows for an expiration date.....my birth date which would make the license good for 4 years and 5 months. Have any NH Residents got their renewal and have their birth date as the expiration date?

How'd you only pay $10??? Is it cheaper for residents than it is for non-residents?

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    How'd you only pay $10??? Is it cheaper for residents than it is for non-residents?
    None resident permits use to be 20 dollars but they just raised the price up to 100 dollars for a none resident permit. Resident permits are ten dollars and we apply at our local police departments and they approve the permits. If a town does not have a full time department then town manger can approve the permits. None residents have to apply to the state police and that's why you have such a higher wait time. Both none resident and resident permits are both good for four years from the date of issue. But none residents get a hard plastic permit and residents get a printer paper permit.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Says the date was 07/13/2008 EXP is 07/13/2012 but I'm kinda ******** i wrote my change of address on the back of my DL in red sharpie and i store my CCP behind my DL so now the red sharpie is rubbing off onto the paper CCP.
    I use the transparent sticky crap for my license which covers both sides. Don't know WHY they didn't use the "plastic card" instead.

My cheque was cashed today, finally, after 4 months.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast