New Hampshire non resident permit processing time now 7 weeks - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New Hampshire non resident permit processing time now 7 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Why does it take so long? All NH does is verify that you have a permit from your home state and run a NICS check from what I understand. That can all be done in two days. The slow link in the process should actually be the post office, if everything is working correctly.
    That amount of people who are applying is the reason that it takes so long. They have a small staff and can only do so many permits at a time.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

3. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    That amount of people who are applying is the reason that it takes so long. They have a small staff and can only do so many permits at a time.
    Even so, they still only have 14 days to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by nhsig220 View Post
    Even so, they still only have 14 days to do it.
    Exactly. Statute doesnt give more time for non-resident applications.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    Exactly. Statute doesnt give more time for non-resident applications.
    I'm sure they will change that if needed just like they changed the cost from 20-100 dollars. A vast amount of the people who apply are not applying so they can carry in NH they are permit collectors. Or are applying so they can carry in another state that honors NH permits. The state police with it's small staff in the permit department go as fast as they can to approve or not approve permit applications. If you cant stand the turn around time save your 100 dollars and don't apply.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I'm sure they will change that if needed just like they changed the cost from 20-100 dollars. A vast amount of the people who apply are not applying so they can carry in NH they are permit collectors. Or are applying so they can carry in another state that honors NH permits. The state police with it's small staff in the permit department go as fast as they can to approve or not approve permit applications. If you cant stand the turn around time save your 100 dollars and don't apply.
    That may be the case, but they still only have 14 days to do it. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Excuses, excuses. I don't understand why we let our PUBLIC SERVANTS get away with such lame excuses. Aparently asking them to work, and to produce results, is just too darn much these days.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678