NJ Shall-Issue Petition - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: NJ Shall-Issue Petition

  1. #11
    NJ Carry application...and it only costs $20 for the application...and something like $60 for the fingerprinting. Good for 2 yrs.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    The site shows three new supporters since I was there YESTERDAY.

    I thought people on this forum wanted freedom to carry.
    We do! That's why we don't live in NJ

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    NJ Carry application...and it only costs $20 for the application...and something like $60 for the fingerprinting. Good for 2 yrs.

    The problem as a non resident and maybe for residents is the letter for need.
    I don't think if I put......
    For all legal purposes including but not limited to protection. ...would do the trick.
    Any advice?

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    NJ Carry application...and it only costs $20 for the application...and something like $60 for the fingerprinting. Good for 2 yrs.
    Thanks, but I wont be wasting my time or money UNLESS (and until) the bill passes.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    The problem as a non resident and maybe for residents is the letter for need.
    I don't think if I put......
    For all legal purposes including but not limited to protection. ...would do the trick.
    Any advice?
    My advice would be as noted above. I'm not sure if they'll even grant you one after an assault.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    NJ Carry application...and it only costs $20 for the application...and something like $60 for the fingerprinting. Good for 2 yrs.
    Seems simple enough, but Until the "Shall Issue Law" is Final, i'm gonna wait. Don't want a "denial" tag following me.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Done... I'll add the petition link to my newly opened Facebook account.

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  8. #17
    wolfhunter Guest
    Good idea, 6SC! I've added the petition link to my Facebook account, too.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Good idea, 6SC! I've added the petition link to my Facebook account, too.
    Amen. Those who know me and feel the same will lend a hand.

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by glockstevens View Post
    Seems simple enough, but Until the "Shall Issue Law" is Final, i'm gonna wait. Don't want a "denial" tag following me.
    Exactly why I havent done it also.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,558
    Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Thanks, but I wont be wasting my time or money UNLESS (and until) the bill passes.

    My advice would be as noted above. I'm not sure if they'll even grant you one after an assault.
    HUH assault? I miss something?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. At least one NJ Assemblyman cares
    By stuckinnj in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 05:58 PM
  2. Shall Issue Effort in NJ
    By Smity in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 11:32 AM
  3. Petition for CCW Reform in NJ
    By blackguppy in forum New Jersey Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 03:03 PM
  4. Shall Issue - May Issue?
    By lukem in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 09:51 PM
  5. Armed citizen stories
    By ishi in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast