New Jersey: Another Anti-Gun Bill Introduced in Trenton

Thread: New Jersey: Another Anti-Gun Bill Introduced in Trenton

1. New Jersey: Another Anti-Gun Bill Introduced in Trenton

I already had a conversation with my boss about relocating & I will have another one next week. I just bought seven 15 round PMags!!!!

New Jersey: Another Anti-Gun Bill Introduced in Trenton

Monday, February 14, 2011

Assembly Bill 3807, sponsored by Assemblyman Louis D. Greenwald (D-6) and Assemblyman Annette Quijano (D-20), has been introduced in the New Jersey Assembly. If passed, A3807 would reduce the maximum capacity of ammunition magazines to 10 rounds from 15. This legislation is an example of yet another attempt to restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens, while doing nothing to actually combat crime.

As of now the language for the bill has not been released and a hearing has not been scheduled, but the NRA will continue to update you on the status of the legislation as it progresses through the New Jersey General Assembly. So, please continue to check your e-mail and NRA-ILA :: for updates

3. moving out of jersey is high on my to do list ..it wouldnt surprise me one bit if ; the bill required all 15 rd mags be surrendered....if the AG can get away with a recall on a certain rifle sold in nj a few months ago under penalty of law, anything is possible....

Seriously NJ is a screwed up state anyway, does it really matter if they pass yet another useless law?
    Think about it, if passed, the gun that you can't carry in NJ ANYHOW, can't carry more than 10 bullets...B.F.D.!
    If you're in NJ ...do like I did GET OUT!
    With the high taxes, lack of service & stupid gun laws, living in NJ is like waking up in the middle of a colonoscopy!

5. NJ Gun Laws

The politicans in NJ propose new regulations and laws everyday. They are mindless people who have nothing better to do. I am not surprised that they want to limit the number of rounds in a clip. More nonsense and waste of taxpayer dollars. I am getting the hell out of this State as fast as I can

My Sako TRG 22...only has 10rd mags. Ut Oh...it's black...and we all know black guns are more dangerous.

It's just unbelievable, reducing from 15 rds to 10 rds makes no sense nor will combat crime.

Get out of new jersey and let the criminals live there with those politicians.