I can't be the only one! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I can't be the only one!

Another newbie to this forum... just found out about it.

Had my NM and Utah CCWs for over 2 years. Farmington area.

Looking forward to spending time here!

3. Hi!

Welcome to the land of enchantment, or is that entrapment? My memory is not what it used to be!:D

CopterDr & Magistrate PO - Welcome to this site. Need to "gather together" after the current legislative session is over in February. We need to have a united voice to our legislative reps. on any/all CCW changes to start working on for the 60 day session in January of 2009 - takes a lot of time to sort out what is practical and possible in the way of changes and improvements. CopterDr - suggests that you fly off of San Juan Regional? I'm just east about 15 miles. My two reps. are on our side, and will work for reasonable change.
    sailor

Quote Originally Posted by sailor View Post
    CopterDr & Magistrate PO - Welcome to this site. Need to "gather together" after the current legislative session is over in February. We need to have a united voice to our legislative reps. on any/all CCW changes to start working on for the 60 day session in January of 2009 - takes a lot of time to sort out what is practical and possible in the way of changes and improvements. CopterDr - suggests that you fly off of San Juan Regional? I'm just east about 15 miles. My two reps. are on our side, and will work for reasonable change.
    sailor
    Sounds good Sailor! I tend to go shooting out by the north powerplant... Close to home out in Kirtland. You guessed right, working out of San Juan Regional and the airport.

CopterDr - I drive about 2 miles east into the BLM - when the snow isn't too deep!, to an open area with a hill backstop. I read on these gun sites about all the private range problems, and can't help but feel sorry for all those that want to practice,that have to belong to a range, follow rules and regulations, limitations on what they can and cannot do, plus the cost. We may not have the best of CCW regulations, yet, but we sure do have our freedom! I do see you guys wop, wop, wopping over my home when you are heading to Navajo Lake and eastward. Once the current legislative session is over, and the dust settles, we need to organize our ideas on reasonable CCW changes to have the staff lawyers get some bills ready to present. Takes a long time to do.
    sailor

7. I am in Edgewood,NM

Hi, hanktheyank (a yankee in the southwest?) - welcome, and stick around. We have all too few CCW in this state, and we all need to work together to make our situation better. Be thinking of what you would like to see improved (reasonable ideas), and how to convince the "Thou Shalt Not" legislators in the Round House that your ideas are good and reasonable ones. :)
    sailor

9. Just Found This Site

Hey guys, another New Mexican here. I just found this site today.
    I'm located at Sedillo Hill.

Applied for my CCL on the 14th of January, still waiting... and waiting.:neutraal:

I'll be carrying a S&W snubby, the 642-2. I'm just getting into reloading also.

I'll be attending a weekend snubby class in Austin TX in April, looking forward
    to that.

Gary C

10. Glad I found this site also!

Applied JAN 4TH still waiting (typical NM BS)

I got my utah license in 5wks!!

I'm with you on the whole ccw process revamp. It really needs to change this state is too darn greedy!

11. Just sent mine in today!!

Northern Rio Rancho. Member of the Del Norte Gun Club. Beautiful outdoor ranges!!

I found a fun little game on:

http://politesociety.com/binladenliq...l10%5B1%5D.swf

Enjoy!!:icon_cheesygrin:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast