I can't be the only one!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't be the only one!

1. I can't be the only one!

I'll just sit and wait for the other New Mexicans to arrive and discuss the new CCW laws...

Hey Ziggy, welcome on board. There's gotta be more CCW people than 1 down there. Do ya all have a ccw board (like ksccw.com )? I tried to find one but didn't see it.
    I know a few people who'v relocated there in the last few years . I'll see what they'r up to and if any carry.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself."
    (George Washington)

http://www.helprebekah.com./

4. Quote Originally Posted by burley View Post
    Hey Ziggy, welcome on board. There's gotta be more CCW people than 1 down there. Do ya all have a ccw board (like ksccw.com )? I tried to find one but didn't see it.
    Thanks for the welcome! Yes, there must be more than just me...the newspaper just this week had a long article on the upswing in CCW licensing around here, and reported that 45 people have licenses in the two county area the paper serves (we're a small micropolitan area). I know others are internet savvy folks who love to spend time at the range...I'll have to find 'em to tout this board a bit! I hope to see it take off well. There's not an individual board for the state that I'm aware of.

My inlaws live in Carlsbad. My father in law has very poor eye sight so I doubt that he has a permit. He is dangerous enough with a golf club in his hands, I don't even want to think about what kind of mayham he could cause with a firearm!

Hi Ziggy, make that two now from NM:)
    Get a "Higher" education, Learn to Fly

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I'll just sit and wait for the other New Mexicans to arrive and discuss the new CCW laws...
    No, there be more! :)

8. New Mexicans!

Fantastic! I'm in the Clovis/Portales area in the far east, where do you folks hail from?

I'm in Cruces via Santa Teresa
    Get a "Higher" education, Learn to Fly

Lots of open space to shoot here in New Mexico. Unless, as my wife well knows, you are in the Clovis/Portales greater metropolitan area. We do have a new shootin' range, but sometimes we really wish there was more BLM land nearby.

motojoe,

You think 60 days is bad. I just got my permit a couple of weeks ago, and it took 4 months! It really did! Even with a clean record and a couple check-in emails. Some things are just not top priority in the Land of Enchantment.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast