Hey 505....575

Thread: Hey 505....575

Hey 505....575

Im a new member at this site. I live in Clovis, Just thought I would pop in and say hello to the other New Mexicans.

Well I am not from New Mexico but I will say high from Texas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. Welcome!

Welcome RDW. Alway nice to have new members to the group. Check out Patriot Arm range north of Clovis.:)

5. Correction

I should not try to type so fast, as I should have stated Patriot Outdoors arms range

lol...thats ok....I know what you were talking about

Well I am not from New Mexico either but I will say "Hi" from Florida.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Nice to see you. I live in the greater Clovis/Portales metroplex. I've got a membership at Patriot so there's a good chance I'll see you around. My avatar picture was taken out at Patriot.

New Mexico

Hi! From Santa Teresa/El Paso.

We need more New Mexico people here!

Welcome!
    Last edited by OM44; 02-23-2008 at 02:52 PM.
    The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting!

Welcome from the Four Corners area - as said in another post, we need numbers. We also need ideas to improve our CCW statutes in-state. January 2009 is our next chance to make legislative changes, and we need to start soon to get our representatives and senators working on reasonable (read - changes that are possible to get passed) improvements/changes. Consider how you could make it better. :)
    sailor