11 weeks for CCW License

Thread: 11 weeks for CCW License

11 weeks for CCW License

Just received my license, submitted paperwork on December 11th. So 11 weeks turn around.

In Oklahoma

It is a little over 100 days turn-around in Oklahoma.

Glad to have another card carrier in the land of enchantment. If there are any questions you need answered, or anything we can help you with let us know.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Criminals love gun control; it makes their job safer

5. 117 Days

Just received my license today. 117 days from submission to arrival. You should see the calendar I was marking, lots of X's to track the days.

Now what do I do?:nerd:

Gary C

6. Here in WA state they are supposed to have it to us in 30 days and the clerk at the court house said it should be sooner. I will let you know how long it really takes.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

Congratulations on the arrival (finally). These waits on permits are just too long. We know background checks are virtually instant using current technology. The only justification for making people wait is to discourage them from applying.

Carry all the time, and enjoy the increased sense of security.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

It took my Florida permit something like 21 business days. That excludes weekends and holidays of course.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

On one hand Im glad to hear it took 11 weeks , because Ive been waiting 9 weeks.
    on the other I cant wait any more

BTW hello guys !

Quote Originally Posted by Dafey View Post
    On one hand Im glad to hear it took 11 weeks , because Ive been waiting 9 weeks.
    on the other I cant wait any more

BTW hello guys !

Welcome to USA Carry, Dafey. Maybe you could officially introduce yourself in the new member introduction forum on the day you receive your permit.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Welcome to USA Carry, Dafey. Maybe you could officially introduce yourself in the new member introduction forum on the day you receive your permit.

Not a bad Idea , thanks !

And Thanks for the welcome :) Seems like a real friendly place :)