What are you Carrying? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What are you Carrying?

1. G27. IWB. Condition 1

Kimber Ultra Covert II, 45acp. Owb @ 8:45

4. S&W Body Guard .380 with a Galco pocket holster.

My guns -- two of them.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I got my NM concealed carry permit 5/14/2012 and it's good til 5/14/2016, 4 years. When I applied it took about 3 weeks for the permit to arrive.

7. Glock G26 4th gen. But I haven't found a good holster yet. The Cross-breed sucks.

At present Colt Defender, in condition 1 and a TCP in pocket, also in con 1
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

I carry a couple guns all the time. Glock 23C and 32. I change the barrel in the 32 to be a .40 with a factory barrel. I want both guns to fire the same ammo. Factory Glock night sights on the 23C and a Big Dot on the 32. Both sights suck at anything over 7 yards. IMHO.

Very comfortable holsters. DeSantis Mad Max. Thin, nothing thinner. Well supported. I wax the leather to repel moisture and sweat. I wax my guns as well.

Want sweet trigger pull? Try waxing rather than just polishing.

Join The NRA To Support The 2nd Amendment & Shooting Clubs To Develop Skills

Quote Originally Posted by xmxplxz View Post
    Glock G26 4th gen. But I haven't found a good holster yet. The Cross-breed sucks.
    Why does the CrossBreed suck? I carry a Glock G26 Gen 4 in a CrossBreed SuperTuck. Sometimes I carry a Glock 19 Gen 4 in the same holster. Very concealable and very comfortable to carry.

Glock 22 in a Little Foxx for IWB and a Blade-tech Eclipse or Blackhawk Serpa for OWB.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast