What are you Carrying? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What are you Carrying?

It runs.

I put 100 rounds through it this weekend with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by seguragr View Post
    It runs.

I put 100 rounds through it this weekend with no issues.
    I recommend shooting it more, but so far so good. One reason why handguns fail in training classes is because they get dirty throughout the day and gum up. 100 rounds is about a quarter of a single day training class.

I will definitely shoot it more. As far as carrying goes though, I'm not worried about it failing.

I'm anal about keeping my firearms clean, so it definitely won't gum up from 15 rounds when I need it.

I will definitely shoot it more. As far as carrying goes though, I'm not worried about it failing.

I'm anal about keeping my firearms clean, so it definitely won't gum up from 15 rounds when I need it.

Ever heard of lint, dust, sand, grass, rain water and mud? While your gun may be clean when you leave your home, it may not stay that way during a fight where you have to use it to defend your life. If the tiniest amount of dust or debris can jam up your gun, it may not be the best tool for the job.

During a fight, you may get pushed to the ground, fall or drop the gun. It won't be squeaky clean anymore.

Oh my god! What are these things you speak of? Lint? Dust? Sand? Grass? Rain water? Mud? They sound horrible!

Anyway. Thanks for your opinion. Like I said, I'm satisified with my test and confident that it will work when it needs to.

Oh my god! What are these things you speak of? Lint? Dust? Sand? Grass? Rain water? Mud? They sound horrible!

Anyway. Thanks for your opinion. Like I said, I'm satisified with my test and confident that it will work when it needs to.
    Well, good luck.

I carry an S&W® Bodyguard 38 Special as my primary ECG and a Taurus® Mdl 85SS2UL Ultra-Lite 38 Special as my BUG.
    David ("Feo, Fuerte y Formal")
    CW3, US Army (Ret)
    09/26/1968-05/31/1990

9. I have a number to choose from in my "hoard", but I usually carry my Glock G-36 as my EDC. In the winter I often carry my Sig 320C .45 or Kimber Classic Custom when it is easier to conceal under heavier clothing. If I need to pocket carry, it is usually my Kel Tec P11.

10. Sig P938 mostly, occasionally a G19. I'm really thinking more and more about getting a G26. The 19 is okay for carry, but I think a 26 would be adequate most of the time and easier / more comfortable to carry. The 938 is so easy to conceal and very comfortable, sometimes you feel like you want a little more capacity though.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456