Walmart now posted - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Walmart now posted

No Walmarts here (SC) are against gun carrying, at least in our location.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Before this gets going again, please realize this thread is 3 1/2 years old!
    Too late
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

When I lived in Florida, we were told there is no legal backing for a business to say "no firearms allowed." But if they find out you're carrying and ask you to leave, you have to. Seems New Mexico might be different? I believe I read something in the laws saying you cannot carry if there is a posted "no firearms" sign. Is that the case?

Verbiage on NM state website FQT. Question: "Where may I not carry a handgun?" Answer: "On private property where the owner has posted signs indicating that you may not carry or if the owner tells you that you cannot."
    Last edited by Glock43Carrier; 04-24-2017 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Posting exact verbiage from NM state website

Must be a problem in your state or locale. No signs in my Walmart and they say there is no corporate policy against carry in a state that allows open or concealed carry. My state allows open carry and concealed carry with a permit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234