I got it today !!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got it today !!

I got it today !!

My license arrived this morning

My mom comes banging on my door at 1:00pm saying its here its here [says DPS right on it] I was so happy I actually got outa bed !!
    Then I called my wife at work , telling her boss who answered it was a emergency LOL !
    I need to get hers sent off Wed after she does her fingerprints at the police station.
    It feels so good to put it on in the morning and not have to take it off until I get into bed. . .

It only took like 2 - 2 1/2 months. . . WOW

Everyone who gets theres should post in here , ok?
    "I don't want to ever shoot anyone . . .
    but I want bad guys to leave my family and me alone!"

That is good. It is good to be able to carry. It will give you peace of mind.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. been waiting 5.5 weeks for mine (CO). I called to check the status of... They said because of the Obama gun buying frenzy, it may take 5-10 weeks LONGER. I sincerely hope mine is mailed before January 20th...
    Springfield XD-45 4" | Springfield XD-9 4" | Rom WASR AK | Mosin Nagant 91/30 | Mossberg 535 12 | Marlin 10-22 | Kel-Tec P3-AT

5. Ccw

I don't understand these waits. Here in Ohio I applied late on a Friday afternoon and was told by the Sheriff to check with him on Monday morning and that if my credentials were ok and the CCW approved I could pick it up after 9AM. I did. Technically, excluding the weekend, I had to wait about 17 hours.

They say the turnaround in GA is 10 days, I applied yesterday so we'll wait and see.

I'm a NM resident and that it takes 2-1/2 months scares the daylights out of me, could Santa Fe get any slower?

Congratulations! I know how you feel! How long did it take?

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Colt 45 View Post
    Congratulations! I know how you feel! How long did it take?

Max

About 2 1/2 months.

gogriz91 ---- Can Santa Fe go any slower? YES, of course they can. I suspect the differing systems in other states is partly local sheriff doing a few CCW, as opposed to one state-wide bureaucratic office with a different system and possible more duties. On the other hand, it might be anyone's guess. And dafey - congradulations for taking the time and expense to be in control of your own destiny (well, a little more control). Just be aware of the very considerable responsibility of being armed! Good for your wife too - I feel women are more likely to be a victim than men (not counting the drug culture), and really need that "equalizer".
    sailor

As far as I know theres only one guy doing the CCW in NM.
    But see, I got my birth cert back in like 2 weeks. So that means he opend my package. . . . So I think its the Feds side of it that takes sooo long.

Yes I got my birth certificate back in very short time. The person I communicated with on my CCW is a female named Peggy. Whenever I called to check on it's status or whatever she was the person I was sent to.

Max

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast