Range trip Saturday 1/10/09?
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Range trip Saturday 1/10/09?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Posts
    29

    Range trip Saturday 1/10/09?

    Anyone headed to Butterfield Range in Las Cruces today?

  2.   
  3. #2
    Hey I wished I would have known earlier I would have loved to meet you there! Maybe another time?

    Max

    Quote Originally Posted by NMGunIt View Post
    Anyone headed to Butterfield Range in Las Cruces today?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Hey man, at least show us some pictures of your target!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt 45 View Post
    Hey I wished I would have known earlier I would have loved to meet you there! Maybe another time?

    Max
    Didn't really know until the last minute that I would have the time to go, so I just took a chance and posted to see if anyone was on the board at that time.

    Next time I'll give you a head's up and maybe we can meet at the range and get acquainted.

    john

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Hey man, at least show us some pictures of your target!
    That would, in fact, imply that I am proud of the results of my range trip. It wasn't TOO bad, but certainly not something I want the whole world to see (not yet anyway).

    john

  7. #6
    Great John, I'm looking forward to it! Don't feel bad, I don't think I would want everyone to see my targets either. That's why it's called shooting, not hitting!

    Max

    Quote Originally Posted by NMGunIt View Post
    Didn't really know until the last minute that I would have the time to go, so I just took a chance and posted to see if anyone was on the board at that time.

    Next time I'll give you a head's up and maybe we can meet at the range and get acquainted.

    john

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast