Las Cruces Meet 'n' Greet

Thread: Las Cruces Meet 'n' Greet

Las Cruces Meet 'n' Greet

I think it would be great to plan a get-together some Saturday morning for breakfast at some 2A friendly establishment to get acquainted with like-minded people of the area. Any takers?

Hey John, you can count me in! Just give the time and place...

Max

Quote Originally Posted by NMGunIt View Post
    I think it would be great to plan a get-together some Saturday morning for breakfast at some 2A friendly establishment to get acquainted with like-minded people of the area. Any takers?

Las Cruces Meet 'n' Greet Update

Spoke with a restaurant owner today after lunch about his feelings of having a few OCers in the place for breakfast some day. He said "I don't have a problem with it at all." So we do have at least one place that I know of that we can meet at for a get together. It's "Sarah's Place" on Solano.

Shout out the best day of the week for each and I'll see about setting something up. Let's get this puppy moving forward.

Any day of the week is ok for me as long as I have a few days notice, but the BEST morning/day for me would be Saturday.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Colt 45 View Post
    Any day of the week is ok for me as long as I have a few days notice, but the BEST morning/day for me would be Saturday.

Max
    Ok, Max. I've not heard from anyone else so I guess it'll just be you and me. You want
    to try next Saturday morning (2/7/)?

john

Sounds good. Just let me know what time.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by Colt 45 View Post
    Sounds good. Just let me know what time.

Max
    Let's go for 9 am. Open Carry, right?

Anyone else out there wants to is welcome to come along! Sarah's Place on Solano at 9am Saturday, 2/7/09 for Breakfast. OC welcome.

john