I finally got it!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I finally got it!

I finally got it!

It took 71 days which isn't too bad I guess. Just seemed like forever.
    Jeff
    "I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose Freewill!"
    Glock G23 & G36, Kahr PM9, Winchester 1300 12gauge pump (my favorite )

Congratulations! Carry it with honor and great responsibility.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Congratulations Jeff! Yes, it does seem like such a long time when you are waiting for it...

Max

wolfhunter Guest
    Congratulations Jeff! My wife's permit app was mailed on Jan 20 and she received it yesterday, May 9.

Sent mine out last week in March ....... Sure seems like a lonnnnnng time

Quote Originally Posted by maratts View Post
    Sent mine out last week in March ....... Sure seems like a lonnnnnng time
    Mine was the last week in Feb. So I guess another month for you. It's only one guy doing this I believe. Don't worry... I'll happen.
    Jeff
    "I will choose a path that's clear, I will choose Freewill!"
    Glock G23 & G36, Kahr PM9, Winchester 1300 12gauge pump (my favorite )

Smile

Congrats on your permit. I too just received mine today. I filed for it on May 5th and got it in the mail today. Things happen pretty quick here in Georgia. I don't know how true it is but I was at a gun shop a couple of weeks ago and the guy working there said there are some counties in Ga where you can apply for the permit and receive the same day. It's great to live here in Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by ga.glockdog63 View Post
    ... there are some counties in Ga where you can apply for the permit and receive the same day. It's great to live here in Georgia.
    There are a few here in PA that are "while-u-wait". Apply, picture, PICS check, print out and you're in business in about 20 minutes. Even in my county I app'ed for mine on a Monday, and got it that Friday. Still waiting on my UT permit though, 63 days and counting.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Concrates Jeff, looks I'm coming up on my 4 year renewal so I'll have to go through the process again.

JUST GOT TODAY !!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast