Onondaga County pistol license upgrade to Full Carry APPROVED! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Onondaga County pistol license upgrade to Full Carry APPROVED!

Quote Originally Posted by killyourtv View Post
    Took the UCPT and also had David Z. draft up all the legalese paperwork.

Restrictions lifted by Fahey! :)
    Nice!!

Jeffx I PM'd you a few questions.

For everyone else, even though I cant fit everything on the page they supply, do I hand in that "form" as well or just the letter I typed up?

4. Quote Originally Posted by killyourtv View Post
    Took the UCPT and also had David Z. draft up all the legalese paperwork.

Restrictions lifted by Fahey! :)
    Could you send me contact info for David Z
    Arborpro

All the current judges have recently granted full carry, and or lifted past restrictions. They do like to see additional training, beyond the required basic course to take your permit. Lawyers have not needed to be retained by several of our students, just completed paperwork detailing your unique need to conceal carry. The wait can be long from request time to processed, as the judges if on a trial may not look at permits apps until trial is over.

My friend in Binghamton with help from Rochester Defense got his restrictions removed and his wife received full carry on the first application.

Everywhere, except NYC and downstate counties is much easier than Onondaga. He probably didnt even NEED Roch Per Def to get it removed.

8. My husband wants to get his licence and he works with someone with special needs so should he write that down in the reason too

9. Onondaga County unrestricted carry - Absolutely HOPELESS. I was denied twice by Judge Joseph Fahey, he retired at the end of 2015, so I was given Judge John Brunetti.. Denied twice by him as well.. I have done MEGA research on the proper cause letter and I've given everything I could, don't know what else to do but accept that I will never be given an unrestricted unless I'm the victim of a violent crime... Such bull.

Blog Entries
    Yes. It IS difficult in OC but not impossible. We've had quite a few people attend our Full carry course and successfully get the restrictions removed. Some with the assistance of a lawyer in the area.....
    Dave
    Founder,
    Rochester Personal Defense
    www.safeinrochester.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456