Any New Yorkers Have Any Ideas On NYC Permit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any New Yorkers Have Any Ideas On NYC Permit

Any New Yorkers Have Any Ideas On NYC Permit

Hi All,
    I Currently have an Valid New York State Pistol Permit Along with Pennsylvania LTCF & Florida Non-Resident CCW. I want to go to New York City For 4 Days and, would like to carry My Weapon. Does anyone know how to go about this? And, what might be the cost of going through with getting my permit? Do I have to apply through New York City? Or, Can IJust Call The Commisioner Of Police and ask for permission to bring and, carry my weapon? Thank You For all who will answer...

Rost'a Ruck!! Please let us know if anyone in NYC even gives you the time of day with this request. My money's on "I don't think so!" . . . but good luck!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Save your money and aggravation. Go somewhere friendlier to gun owners.

Spoke with police Commisioners Office on Friday You Guys Are All Right I Need more than luck Im no one famous so its not happening Got to love NYS Thanks all should of just listened to you all first and saved the money and, time on phone calls

8. Almost impossible to get one unless you are famous or have money and know the right people in power. Outside of that virtually impossible. Big waste of time and money.

9. Forget about NYC to carry concealed. Will never happen. If you have money and a politican, then you have it made. Ask our senator Schummer...he has an unrestricted cayy concealed. He is against the average person carrying concealed. Reason - his life is more valuable that yours or mine.

10. Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    Hi All,
    I Currently have an Valid New York State Pistol Permit Along with Pennsylvania LTCF & Florida Non-Resident CCW. I want to go to New York City For 4 Days and, would like to carry My Weapon. Does anyone know how to go about this? And, what might be the cost of going through with getting my permit? Do I have to apply through New York City? Or, Can IJust Call The Commisioner Of Police and ask for permission to bring and, carry my weapon? Thank You For all who will answer...
    Forget it..You will not get the NYC CCW unless you have tons of money and a politician. The cost is very expensive and when you are denied the fees are non-refundable. It takes about a year to to find you have been denied. One question they ask you is why do you need it to defend yourself. If you answer it is my right based on the second amendment, you are immediately denied. Good luck

Do you guys in NY just never have any pro 2A people running for office or what?

Make a collaborative effort and get them elected. Can't sit and whine about it if your not willing to get out and change your legislators.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast