Gun Dealer Won't Ship to NY State - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Dealer Won't Ship to NY State

wolfhunter Guest
    My dad used to skip school to watch the Yankees play ball. His first duty station was Plattsburgh, his last was Syracuse (Hancock Field). He always told me New York was a good place to be from. Far from. He demonstrated by moving to Oklahoma as soon as he retired from the Air Force.

With Cuomo as AG and Bloomberg as Mayor of the largest & most prominent city, NYS has a very bad reputation to overcome with gun manufacturers and online dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    My dad used to skip school to watch the Yankees play ball. His first duty station was Plattsburgh, his last was Syracuse (Hancock Field). He always told me New York was a good place to be from. Far from. He demonstrated by moving to Oklahoma as soon as he retired from the Air Force.

With Cuomo as AG and Bloomberg as Mayor of the largest & most prominent city, NYS has a very bad reputation to overcome with gun manufacturers and online dealers.
    +1
    Get outta Dodge! ASAP, and don't look back!
    "There's a reason you separate the Military and the Police. One fights the enemy of the State and the other serves and protects the People. When the Military becomes both, then the enemies of the State tend to become the People."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12