Judge William Boller Erie County NY - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge William Boller Erie County NY

Quote Originally Posted by permitinNYtakesayear View Post
    All you juiced in connected Democrats seem to get unrestricted permits very easy. .
    OK! Now you've done it! Iv'e been called a lot of things in my 57 years. Some were true and some were not.
    My 13 years as a cop taught me to let them roll off my back. But a "juiced in connected Democrat" has gone to far.

We all know you are upset that your permit took 14 months. I put in for mine in September of 2009 and still have not received the letter. Will be 12 months on Sept 19. So stop all the whining and bashing, you asked a question and I responded. You started this thread and a few others that were very good. Don't blow it.

permitin, You need to back off these other guys like golox they are correct in their posts. I was issued hunting and target in 2008 and june of 2010 judge boller issued me unrestricted. and here is the kicker Im nobody just an average joe blow no connections also my neighbor was just issued his unrestricted permit. and he too is nobody special we are just average working class stiffs. you asked for info and you didnt like the answer you got dont bash other guys who only respectfully responded to you. as my grandma always told me BE NICE!
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

4. I got a source from you hes my dad! Hes the biggest gun owner and republican ever! If he saw this he would die! Seriously if he denied you a pistol permit you must have messed up really really bad! And if you say you don't you are hiding it, hes definitely not a liberal (no one in our house would even think of voting for one). And 3 out of the 4 of us took the pistol permit course. He is a life time member of the NRA and use to be chapter president of Safari Club International (or some other prestigious position it leaves me now). Please do your homework before you say such utter trash against out family's name it is not fair to us or to me who plans to run for public officer after a career in the military. Because I will be protecting your gun right the same rights I and my dad cherish. Thank you.

5. Please read my reply to Wintermoon. It is not fair what you are saying about my dad or our family; it is utter trash. We as Americans enjoy many rights and it is your right to say what you want and I would defend that right for you to the grave, but please read my other post. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by basket440 View Post
    Please read my reply to Wintermoon. It is not fair what you are saying about my dad or our family; it is utter trash. We as Americans enjoy many rights and it is your right to say what you want and I would defend that right for you to the grave, but please read my other post. Thank you.
    It wasn't wintermoon but NYtakeayear who was being contrary.
    He has supposedly moved out of state.
    Also these posts are from a year ago.
    My Source btw was Will Fowler. He was a guest speaker at a SCOPE meeting.

7. Sounds like the words of someone who was DENIED!

This discussion started over a year ago but just demonstrates the extreme difference of opinions that is a hinderance to getting gun laws changed. I often see posts on different boards like "How long after my third DUI do I have to wait and who do I have to know to get my CCW?". These type posts make me wonder about if you have been convicted of DUI three different times do you really deserve a CCW? This is just an example an not directed at any one person. Sometimes I hear someone complaining about a decision made by a judge or similar and think, dang I would have made the same decision but know better than to say it as no telling what would happen then.

Basket440...I was issued a hunt/target permit, I am disabled due to 3 failed surgeries. I have 2 questions, 1..am I allowed to carry on my property and keep a loaded gun at my bedside. And 2..Is a disability ( back surgeries) enough to upgrade to carry? I am mid 40s and squeeky clean. NEVER in trouble of anykind. I shoot regularly at a local club. If you don't feel comfortable answering I understand...Thanks

t-man:

I doubt Basket440 can answer your question. He's not the judge after all. But I would like to suggest that you apply for unrestricted based upon your disability and inability to defend yourself or flee effectively. Technically you can keep the gun at your bedside as well as carry it without breaking the law. You would be violating an administrative restriction--that is not a criminal offense. I think the worst that could happen is that IF the judge found out he has the option of rescinding your license, (of course he can do that at any time he wants).

But by all means, apply for an unrestricted license.

Quote Originally Posted by permitinNYtakesayear View Post
    Anyone have any info on this guy? He appears to be an extreme anti-gun liberal. Is he appointed or elected?

Thanks.
    Appointed in 2006 by George Pataki. Re-appointed in 2010 by David Patterson at the recommendation of the Senate. Always considered an all-round good guy and pro-gun.

If he wants cause then give it to him. Become an NRA certified pistol instructor and then re-apply for the unrestricted CCW. You'll need to be unrestricted as you may not when or where you'll be carrying.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast