Judge William Boller Erie County NY - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Judge William Boller Erie County NY

1. It has been suggested to me by numerous people to lie or make up a phoney reason why I want an unrestricted carry permit. I refuse to lie. I wasn't raised that way.

If I have to make up some phoney BS excuse, worded just right to get his Majesty, the judge to sign off on a CC permit, then I don't want one. The best option for me and my family is to join the ever growing numbers of people who are leaving New York and head out to greener pastures. Disgusted with this whole state, this judge and especially the city of Buffalo.

3. An upgrade class and a properly written letter to the judge is likely going to remove the restrictions. Self defense and it's my right won't lift the restrictions. Recently a case in Westchester was thrown out because the judge found nothing in the law which must allow a full carry be issued without proper cause. SCOTUS said it's an individual right and this is what the plaintiff was going for to no avail. NY is anti-gun best to get those out of state UT and FL where you may carry concealed in 28 states.

Quote Originally Posted by movingtomichigan View Post
    A very elderly retired cop was robbed on his front porch near my home by two armed thugs bent on a home invasion over the summer. The retired cop shot and killed the guy.
    That incident had some odd twist and is probably not the best example of a self defense incident to use.

The cop did shoot the thug and the tug eventually died of the wound a few blocks away, but the thug took the gun from the cop after the cop shot him. I'm glad the thug didn't kill the cop, but once the thug had his gun anything could have happened.

After the thug collapsed from the gun shot wound a few blocks away, two other outstanding citizens took both guns from the thug and left him to die in the street. I don't think either gun has been recovered.

5. Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    That incident had some odd twist and is probably not the best example of a self defense incident to use.

The cop did shoot the thug and the tug eventually died of the wound a few blocks away, but the thug took the gun from the cop after the cop shot him. I'm glad the thug didn't kill the cop, but once the thug had his gun anything could have happened.

After the thug collapsed from the gun shot wound a few blocks away, two other outstanding citizens took both guns from the thug and left him to die in the street. I don't think either gun has been recovered.
    I'm not using this incident as example of self defense. I'm using it as an example of how dangerous the City of Buffalo is. These gansters targeted an ex-cop for a home invasion. They also knew he was an ex-cop. He was very old...late 70's I think and they went after him anyway. Judge Boller has the resources to live in a rich, all white suburb where police respond to every call. I don't have that luxury and he is denying a law abiding citizen the right to defend myself in a crime infested neighborhood. Judge Boller is a phoney, just like Senator Gillibrand and Cathy Hochul are. The only option I have is to leave Buffalo so I'm taking it one step further and leaving the state. I just put my two weeks notice in at my job on Friday. I can't wait to get away from this place. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by movingtomichigan View Post
    I'm not using this incident as example of self defense. I'm using it as an example of how dangerous the City of Buffalo is. These gansters targeted an ex-cop for a home invasion. They also knew he was an ex-cop. He was very old...late 70's I think and they went after him anyway. Judge Boller has the resources to live in a rich, all white suburb where police respond to every call. I don't have that luxury and he is denying a law abiding citizen the right to defend myself in a crime infested neighborhood. Judge Boller is a phoney, just like Senator Gillibrand and Cathy Hochul are. The only option I have is to leave Buffalo so I'm taking it one step further and leaving the state. I just put my two weeks notice in at my job on Friday. I can't wait to get away from this place. Have a nice day.
    Cattaraugus county is one of the nicest and one of the most gun friendly counties in NYS - just 50 miles south of Buffalo. Why not just move there? Or move to Niagara county - even closer but not as nice.

I own homes in Amherst and in Cheektowaga. A few years ago I moved into the home in Cheektowaga - near Town Park, just off Park Ridge, while my home in Snyder was being renovated. I've grown to like it here and now I'm thinking of selling the Snyder house and staying here.

I can throw a stone from my backyard to were Ira Watkins was shot (OK, a bit of an exaggeration, I'd have to leave my backyard and walk down to the edge of the creek to do that.) But I don't live in fear of my surroundings. If I did I would move to someplace like Cattaraugus county. I already spend most of my free time there hiking, backpacking, or hunting.

You should check it out if you feel uncomfortable where you live now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567