Help Us defeat Liberal Gun Grabber Eliot Engel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Help Us defeat Liberal Gun Grabber Eliot Engel

  1. Talking Help Us defeat Liberal Gun Grabber Eliot Engel

    FINALLY – a true Second Amendment supporter to unseat gun-grabbing liberal incumbent Eliot Engel in New York’s 17th Congressional District!

    Constitutional conservative Republican Anthony Melé is on a mission to unseat 11 term liberal Democratic incumbent Eliot Engel. Throughout his tenure in office, Engel has demonstrated time and again his contempt for our Second Amendment rights, voting time and again to strip us of its protections under our Constitution. Make no mistake: Eliot Engel will not stop until he and his fellow Left Wingers have confiscated every one of the firearms we have a Constitutional right to possess.

    Future Congressman Anthony (Tony) Melé intends to stand up for our right to keep and bear arms. Tony is a:

    · --Tea Party candidate for NY’s 17th Congressional District

    · --Decorated military veteran

    · --Global security expert

    · --Counter-terrorism specialist

    · --Staunch Constitutionalist

    · --Proud NRA member

    · --Unconditional supporter and proponent of our Second Amendment rights

    Please consider helping Tony Melé ride the wave of the Tea Party movement to victory in the 17th Congressional District by supporting his bid to oust gun-grabbing incumbent Eliot Engel. With your help, Engel will be “packing” his bags!

    For more information on Tea Party conservative Republican Anthony Melé, to volunteer your assistance and/or donate to his campaign, please visit his web site: Anthony Mele for Congress 2010 - NY District 17

  2.   
  3. Where do you see this guy is pro 2nd amendment

    Engel has to go for sure but show me something in black and white from this guy

  4. Talking

    hi misunderestimated , Tony just recieved a "AQ " rating from the NRA , he's the man to send to Washington to protect our Gun Rights , check out his website, rooster

  5. Why is Engel in office so such a long time. The answer is not difficult. You people vote him back in time after time. As they say newyorkers are like the sheep being led to the slaughter. The music sounds nice and happily they go to the slaughter. Its time new yorkers wake up and smell the coffee and be like the free states of Alaska, Idaho, and Utah to name a few. The Second Amendment is honored in those states and not trampled as done in new york. Wake up people.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Elma NY
    Posts
    1,638
    Is he on the ballot?

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Elma NY
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    Is he on the ballot?
    Never mind I found him.
    Good Luck.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    hi misunderestimated , Tony just recieved a "AQ " rating from the NRA , he's the man to send to Washington to protect our Gun Rights , check out his website, rooster

    Thank you he is now on my list

    My list influences 4 other first year voters , I have never been more excited about an election. I always thought every one voted in new york. since last election I started asking folks with my same beliefs as me if they voted and allot of them said NO they were afraid of being called for Jury duty . I think everyone realized they have to vote

    I know personally I am doing my share to change things in New York and other places .I have support the people who are supporting us finacialy even if they are not in my home state. I have rellied on the NRA'S grading system and put more weight on the candatates previous voting

    thank you for the reply

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Juanito View Post
    Why is Engel in office so such a long time. The answer is not difficult. You people vote him back in time after time. As they say newyorkers are like the sheep being led to the slaughter. The music sounds nice and happily they go to the slaughter. Its time new yorkers wake up and smell the coffee and be like the free states of Alaska, Idaho, and Utah to name a few. The Second Amendment is honored in those states and not trampled as done in new york. Wake up people.
    Not all of us are sheep,

    I am sure you have heard the Song or Saying "I Love New York "

    Well I do and dont plan on leavin.I will continue to change what I can

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Elma NY
    Posts
    1,638

    Wait till you see this! From DNC

    Quote Originally Posted by misunderestimated View Post
    Thank you he is now on my list

    My list influences 4 other first year voters , I have never been more excited about an election. I always thought every one voted in new york. since last election I started asking folks with my same beliefs as me if they voted and allot of them said NO they were afraid of being called for Jury duty . I think everyone realized they have to vote

    I know personally I am doing my share to change things in New York and other places .I have support the people who are supporting us finacialy even if they are not in my home state. I have rellied on the NRA'S grading system and put more weight on the candatates previous voting

    thank you for the reply
    SCOPE NY has a Candidate Report Card online.
    Shooters Committee on Political Education - S.C.O.P.E. NY

    Again, I state. In New York, the Anti Gun Crowd is dominated heavily by the Democrats. I urge everyone to see what SCOPE has posted on their web. The DNC in Albany has sent out a flier telling their members to vote against any pro gun politician.

    Can it be any more clear than that?

    If you don't vote on November 2nd don't complain about how screwed up New York is.

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it"

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Restricted Liberty State
    Posts
    31
    Some of us busted our ass helping Tony this past month. We stopped in at a Turkey Shoot and waited for about an hour. We were too far back on the list, so we staged a quick photograph here. Tony is really sincere about helping people and working for the working class.



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 02:17 AM
  3. CNN Pushes Gun Control in Philadelphia, Blames Concealed Carry for Crime
    By lukem in forum Pennsylvania Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:39 PM
  4. As Senate Reconvenes... Veterans Disarmament Bill Offers False Hopes
    By lukem in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:30 PM
  5. President Barack Obama - A Gun Owner's Worst Nightmare
    By tracker in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast