Gang activity not deterred by NYC gun laws.

Thread: Gang activity not deterred by NYC gun laws.

Arrow Gang activity not deterred by NYC gun laws.

8 arrested in string of anti-gay hate crimes in New York - CNN.com

Of course had the assailants used firearms, you can bet that Mike Bloomberg would be clammering to eliminate some sort of so-called loophole that allows ordinary people to actually own guns.

What does this have to do with arms? Just some punks beating up some queers and queer bait.

4. I was sickened by the brutal nature of these crimes and saddened at the anti-gay bias that contributed to them," Bloomberg said Saturday. "Hate crimes such as these strike fear into all of us."

So a couple Hershey highway packers kill a couple of their own, meanwhile Bloomberg couldn’t give a flying rats ass about the terrorist putting fear in the people of NYC. So typical of the bed wetting Left. Or how about the Mexicans terrorizing the ranchers and killing innocent people everyday in Arizona where is his out cry??? Just another jack Ass in office.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Ok so now the Latinos (Latin King Goonies) are gang banging gays. Thank God it wasn't Caucasian doing this heinous crime. BUT WAIT it is a crime. Being mugged, gang banged or raped and rob or shot. It's still a crime. WTFO, do the bed wetters have to attach "HATE" to it? Is it any less a crime if it wasn't hateful? Rape is rape, dead is dead. To bad the good people can't protect themselves with CC Laws. The Police sure as hell can't. They're to busy chasing down those that HATE. Keep in mind, hate is a mental attitude, not a physical action. What a joke!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

6. Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Ok so now the Latinos (Latin King Goonies) are gang banging gays. Thank God it wasn't Caucasian doing this heinous crime. BUT WAIT it is a crime. Being mugged, gang banged or raped and rob or shot. It's still a crime. WTFO, do the bed wetters have to attach "HATE" to it? Is it any less a crime if it wasn't hateful? Rape is rape, dead is dead. To bad the good people can't protect themselves with CC Laws. The Police sure as hell can't. They're to busy chasing down those that HATE. Keep in mind, hate is a mental attitude, not a physical action. What a joke!
    Well said. As long as the bedwetters assign hyphenated titles to minorities and all, there will never be peace on earth. Politicians love this sort of thing. It takes the focus and spotlight of off their deficiencies. The dumb masses buy right into it. Change we can believe in……I am German decent 100 percent but dam it, I am an AMERICAN FIRST. I don’t go walking around like most minorities whoa is me with my head up my ass looking for hand outs. I want reparations too then. Oh wait a minute Germans are not Black enough to receive reparations.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I agree, a shall-issue right to carry law or better still a Vermont-style carry law, is a great law to deal with hate crimes. It amazes me that New York, and more so NYC, manage to screw up something that neighboring state Vermont gets right.

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    What does this have to do with arms? Just some punks beating up some queers and queer bait.
    {Sarcasm** Remember that NYC is one of those crime free zones because of the ridiculous gun-control laws in effect.{/Sarcasm off**

Secondly if the Latin King Goonies are part of the Latin King Crime Syndicate started by Luis Filipe AKA "King Blood", these people are more than just random thugs picking on some gay people.

9. Why does it really matter if they are fudge pushers down the Hershey highway or not, the fact of the matter is their rights were violated, why are they demonized and not the thugs? So typical in a Liberal world, every minority needs to be labeled as such.

Wooddoc, they are not a minority but a social group. The gub has called the fornicators a minority but in reality they are far from it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    Wooddoc, they are not a minority but a social group. The gub has called the fornicators a minority but in reality they are far from it.
    I see your point.... it make better sense that they would be seen as a social group. Bless those crazy mixed up people.