55 Elected Officials want law abiding gun owners to give up some liberties
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 55 Elected Officials want law abiding gun owners to give up some liberties

55 Elected Officials want law abiding gun owners to give up some liberties

The time has come for*law abiding gun owners to give up some of their liberties for the collective common good.
    Remember Michelle Schimmel?
    She now has 54 other supporters that believe what she does.

A.M. Brian Kavanagh Sen. John Sampson A.M. Dov Hikind
    Sen. Eric Adams Sen. Jose M. Serrano A.M. Earlene Hooper
    A.M. Michelle Schimmel Sen. Daniel Squadron A.M. Rhoda Jacobs
    Sen. Joseph P. Addabo Jr. Sen. Toby Ann Stavisky A.M. Ellen Jaffee
    Sen. Tony Avella A.M. Thomas Abinanti A.M. *Micah Kellner
    Sen. Ruben Diaz A.M. Elect David Buchwald A.M. Elect Ron Kim
    Sen. Martin Malave Dilan A.M. Karim Camara A.M. Charles D. Lavine
    Sen. Thomas Duane A.M. Barbara M. Clark A.M. Barbara Lifton
    Sen. Adriano Espaillat A.M. Amy Paulin A.M. Alan Maisel
    Sen. Michael Gianaris A.M. William Colton A.M. Margaret M. Markey
    Sen. Ruth Hassell-Thompson A.M. Vivian E. Cook A.M. John J. McEneny
    Sen.-Elect Brad Hoylman A.M. Marcos A. Crespo A.M. Grace Meng
    Sen. Timothy Kennedy A.M. Jeffrey Dinowitz A.M. Joan L. Millman
    Sen. Liz Krueger A.M. Steve Englebright A.M. Elect Walter Mosley
    Sen. Elect George S. Latimer A.M. Rafael Espinal, Jr. A.M. Francisco P. Moya
    Sen. Jose Peralta A.M. Vanessa L. Gibson A.M. Catherine Nolan
    Sen. Bill Perkins A.M. Deborah Glick A.M. Daniel J. O’Donnell
    Sen. Gustavo Rivera A.M. Richard Gottfried A.M. N. Nick Perry
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Glad as hell I don't live in NY!

I live in ny and I think its bull-***** its that bloomy mentality

That's all I have to say
    Attached Images Attached Images 55 Elected Officials want law abiding gun owners to give up some liberties-imagejpg_2.jpeg 

How many freedoms have we given up for the collective good because of 911? At what point is enough, enough?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I think enough is enough and **** will hit the fan soon enough

8. Any weapon in and of itself only cannot harm or injure, maim or kill. It is the individual that has weapon that is the instrument of mahem. When will these biggoted samll minded idiots realize that it is not the firearms that need regulation. there are more weapons available on the black market, or any street corner in the USA that can never be regulated than they will ever know. They will force individuals intent of commiting violent crime to procure weapons from these sources, leaving Law Abiding citizens with no way of protecting life or property. If law abiding citizens are forced to give up their legal weapons only the criminals will have weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by John Gates View Post
    They will force individuals intent of commiting violent crime to procure weapons from these sources, leaving Law Abiding citizens with no way of protecting life or property. If law abiding citizens are forced to give up their legal weapons only the criminals will have weapons.
    Don't forget, AND the government. When they have served their useful purpose of terrorizing the people enough to give up all of their guns in the name of safety....they will all be gunned down in the street. And all that will be left is an armed government and an unarmed populace.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

I would say it is time for a recall election, that is if anyone has a spine.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

The only "common good" these elected official understand is what gets them votes! Unfortunately I also live in NY and I bet I can kiss my recent pistol permit application goodbye.

These same elected officials ignored prior warnings about the recent disaster in NYC from hurricane Sandy. They were warned about subway and other flooding risks but didn't do anything. As usual they wait until after a disaster and go after the most politically expedient option!! All HYPOCRITES!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast