NYS Police Departments Revoking Pistol Permits because of Anti-Anxiety Medication Use - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYS Police Departments Revoking Pistol Permits because of Anti-Anxiety Medication Use

Quote Originally Posted by croute View Post
    I thought it was illegal for anyone to divulge health information, unless stated by the patient. So much for privacy rights.
    Privacy rights are only for the liberals and those who agree with Emperor Cuomo.....Where is the ACLU and all the liberal privacy advocates on this one?????

NY State Police Gun Squad is up and running. Some will be normal some will be Under Cover. Just sayin.
    The UC ones scare me because first they join a club or show up at a range. Engage you in conversation bitching about the SAFE Act. You show them your legally owned pre-ban 30 rounders. Quietly they bust you. Now they offer you a deal.
    Turn in some others with 20 and 30 round mags and we will drop the charge. Then they sit back and let you and others like you (CI's in their world) do their dirty work.
    They need arrests to show results before this crap is overturned.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

'IF' I had now illegal magazines, the last place I would show up to shoot them would be where others I don't know would congregate....
    Whether or not someone from the UC State Police Gestapo is there or not....loose lips sink ships.... Somebody will innocently open their mouth in the wrong place and the NY Gun Squad will ultimately track you down and make a highly publicized SAFE ACT arrest.
    The only time I would pull out an "illegal" gun, mag or accessory at a club facility is when I'm there either alone or with only people I know and trust...who happen to have similar items...so they have skin in the game. If ANYBODY shows up that we don't know...the 'illegals' are quickly packed up and casually taken to a locked trunk.
    The better option (not so easy) would be to find a trusted friend with land where you can share a nice day outdoors enjoying your hobby.

For those in other parts of the country, it's interesting that NY has just been caught in violations of OUR civil and constitutional rights. They have created a secret, clandestine task force to scour medical records in violation of HIPPA and the 4th Amendment...WITHOUT WARRANTS.... all with the express purpose of taking ALL guns from the citizenry of NY and will be used as a model for the rest of the country. This is the BETA TEST of the Obama gun confiscation plan.

A Federal suit is being prepared by the Tresmond law offices which will fight for our rights.
    It has also been reported that as the NY State Police are part of the Executive branch of NY State's government, so it may be proven that the Emperor...Gov Cuomo... may have given the directive to the State Police to form this task force, and if so has personally directed and 'ordered' them to violate our Constitutional Rights. If so, this could hopefully lead to his removal from office and to put a stop to his political aspirations.

Listen to the 4/12/13 Tom Baurle show on WBEN radio which is posted on his website (2 parts). Very interesting and highlights ties to the Dept of Homeland Security and the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by croute View Post
    I thought it was illegal for anyone to divulge health information, unless stated by the patient. So much for privacy rights.
    Anybody but me see a problem with this as part of Obamacare as well? Remember...Obamacare requires that ALL MEDICAL RECORDS BE CONVERTED TO DIGITAL RECORDS......because it's REALLY HARD to search those pesky paper medical records WITHOUT A WARRANT!!!

Both the NY SAFE ACT and OBAMACARE must be repealed!!!

My doctor is a huge gun guy, and he and I agree since guns have noting to do with my health, we only talk about health in his office and shooting when we are on the range.

Even if my doctors ask if I have guns...it's none of their business!! Until I hurt myself, or they need to treat me for something HEALTH RELATED, they don't need to know. Last I knew, their degrees were in Medicine...not Criminal Justice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12