Do New York gun owners have enough patriots to vote the anti-gunners out? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do New York gun owners have enough patriots to vote the anti-gunners out?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    How much explosives do you think it would take to turn NYC into a REAL island city?

Just askin...
    if you are going to post foolish statements at least try to get your facts correct, the only part of NYC connected to the mainland is the smallest borough of the Bronx, the rest of NYC are already islands or part of an island

Do New York gun owners have enough patriots to vote the anti-gunners out?

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    if you are going to post foolish statements at least try to get your facts correct, the only part of NYC connected to the mainland is the smallest borough of the Bronx, the rest of NYC are already islands or part of an island
    In light of the bombing at the Boston marathon, I rescind my joke question due to it being in poor taste. For that, I am sorry.

I recently saw a post on a pro-2a forum which made an interesting point and suggested a way to take back our state government from the LIB's. We conservatives need to infiltrate (en mass) by changing registration to Democrat.....vote for the most conservative candidates in the Democratic primaries.....then in the privacy of the voting booth ....in the general election we vote for "our" Conservative non-liberal....non-democrat... candidates!!! The Democrat party, nor the Election commission can do anything to prevent you from voting in their primary....as long as you are a "registered" Democrat. Although most Democrats don't know this....even though you're registered as a Democrat, you don't HAVE TO vote for a Democrat in the General election.

WE HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE BACK THE STATE AT THE VOTING BOOTH!

Every gun owner in NY should not obey and force a court challenge.

We couldn't even get the lazy louts out to help defeat Obama. Now Schumer and Gilibrand have sold us out it's a pretty sad state of affairs for our constitutional rights.
    As for our Govnr. LOL forget it, money talks as BS walks.

Quote Originally Posted by IOC View Post
    2014 is going to be the year of the 2nd Amendment. The key to this off-year election is that the liberals really don't have a huge reason to go to the polls. You need to create a 2nd Amendment 2014 group in New York and start holding rallies. Your key to success in 2014 is to get as close to 100% as possible of pro-2nd Amendment voters to the polls.
    Don't count on a low Dem turnout. Obama has been campaigning for 2014 for five months already, his legacy depends on the Dems taking the House back next year. There will be some serious records set on money spent next Fall.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by jsiberians View Post
    We couldn't even get the lazy louts out to help defeat Obama. Now Schumer and Gilibrand have sold us out it's a pretty sad state of affairs for our constitutional rights.
    As for our Govnr. LOL forget it, money talks as BS walks.
    they didn't sell anyone out, they are and have always been anti gun

Schumer is one of the "Do As I Say...Not As I Do" people. He's always ready to tell us what we can and can't do....but I saw on a forum in the past that the State of NY mistakenly posted names of CCW permit holders in NY for a very short period of time. I understand it was only a matter of minutes, but an astute individual managed to scan the list before the I.T. guys caught it and took it down. Well, you guessed it, our anti gun Senator...Chuckie Schumer's name was on it. Good for him, but not for us...the great unwashed!

As for Gillibrand, she has a string coming out of her back...like the old dolls... that when Schumer pulls the string, it's her voice, but his words come out.

She hasn't said anything so far that Schumer hasn't told her to say.... Also, she professes to be pro-2A and even had it on her website for her last election....what a sham!!!
    She was questioned and challenged about it last Sunday on Meet the Press or one of the other Sunday morning shows.... When she replied...I almost threw up!

Both have to go!!! And hopefully they'll have Andy thrown over their shoulders as they leave! Maybe the recent violations of our 4th amendment rights by the Gov and his minions in the secret unit of the State Police will result in his removal from office.

10. Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    It is a sad state of affairs when the part of this country that sparked the American Revolution with the Brits have lost their courage and will to defend the very fredoms their forefathers fought for! If these people were living during 1776 we would still have a Queen who lives in England. I wonder how their ancestors feel with the way their children are pi$$ing and $hitting on their graves!
    And Cuomo , bloomingberg going out of their way to support gays Do New York gun owners have enough patriots to vote the anti-gunners out?-imagescuomo_zps7ce26d29.jpg
    We have our rights also, at least our rights are written in the constitution

11. Do New York gun owners have enough patriots to vote the anti-gunners out?-cuomo_zpsf4f3812f.jpg THIS IS another picture of the parade Cuomo marched in. What a shame!!
    How do I explain to my children why two men are kissing and humping each other..
    CUOMO has to go. HE is a factor in breaking down our ability to teach the proper morals and my religious beliefs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast