Cuomo Blames Gun Owners for his downward slide in the polls. YA THINK?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuomo Blames Gun Owners for his downward slide in the polls. YA THINK?

Cuomo Blames Gun Owners for his downward slide in the polls. YA THINK?

Here is an article in the Buffalo News today
    Cuomo’s numbers are on a downward slide with upstate voters

Cuomo blames his falling poll numbers among upstate voters on the gun control law he quickly pushed through the Legislature in January,
    My message to Prince Andy. You ain't seen nothin yet! Wait until November and many Novembers to come.

Everyone should go http://www.drudgereport.com/, Copy and paste the lines below into the
    SEND NEWS TIPS TO DRUDGE Box on the lower right.

Cuomo Blames Gun Owners for his downward slide in the polls.

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs...GION/130429206
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

We said that about this past November and the welfare society still got their man. I'm afraid that trend is going to be maintained as long as our tax dollars continue to subsidize this population.
    'I God, Woodrow, it's been quite a party, ain't it?

If gun owners are the culprit behind his slide in the polls, then good! Give him hell!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

We are not the reason for his slide in the polls. He has only himself to blame. We did not pass those draconian laws that pissed off the people. He did it to himself.

Idiots seem to rise to the top like cream, he is doing what idiots should do and sink.

All will be forgiven come election time. The low information voters will come to the rescue. They can't afford to loose Santa Clause. Liberalism must rein.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

8. "Democratic Party leaders, though, say New York State is feeling the nation’s slow recovery, that Cuomo can’t undo decades of decline upstate, and that he’s proven an upstate commitment with rhetorical and funding attention, including in the new budget, and policies like a property tax cap."

Decades of decline under DEMOCRATIC Leadership. I blame the DEMONcrat residents of NY. I left WNY 25 years ago....for a job and future. I tell EVERYONE in WNY the same thing ....LEAVE....its your ONLY hope.

If it weren't for the 15 character minimum my post would of been "Duuuhhhh"

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    All will be forgiven come election time. The low information voters will come to the rescue. They can't afford to loose Santa Clause. Liberalism must rein.
    Sorry but must agree!!!!!!!

Cuomo claimed that the things he would be remembered for in NY state was the legalization of gay marriage and gun control. And he seriously wonders why his "popularity" is going down hill? I think that the fact that his popularity ratings are apparently down in New York city also is what bothers him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast