New York NYS #Firearms License Request for Public Records Exemption #FIA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York NYS #Firearms License Request for Public Records Exemption #FIA

PaidTriot Guest
    Seems very un Constitutional that there is a closing date on this at all. Doesn't seem fair to anyone who gets a permit in the future. Typical New York stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by PaidTriot View Post
    Since I can no longer find the State by State forum page on this site here is the "new" form to send into your county clerk to be permanently removed from any future public records - Freedom of Information Act - lists. This will ensure that disgusting organizations like The Journal News, a Gannett company, who published the names and home addresses of all firearm owners in Westchester and Rockland Counties does not happen again.

I would encourage all those to read this even if you do not live in New York, as I find the wording very threatening and completely unsympathetic to the rights of civilians.

NYS Firearms License Request for Public Records Exemption
    Just check off number 4 and sign. Mail it soon.
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

Blog Entries
    can anyone give me any info on how to get a restriction removed from my cc permit ? In oswego NY they dont give them out with out them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12