What is true anymore? So confused
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is true anymore? So confused

What is true anymore? So confused

I'm very confused like I'm sure many gun owners are. I was speaking to a gun shop owner who sells to mostly LEO's and I was talking about my AR and how it was NY legal before the safe gun law. He told me that once I register it with the state police the two bad rule goes out the window and I can put as many "bads" on it as I want legally except for full auto and grenade launcher. The next day I spoke with a different gun shop owner and he told me that was not true and I have to leave it as is two "bad" features only. Does anyone have any info regarding this? I would love to have free range rigging my AR but don't need any legal issues over it. Thanks.:(

Don't get your legal advice of the internet or from cops or gunshop owners (or CCW instructors) you get on the net and you read the actual New York statute for your self.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

4. Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Don't get your legal advice of the internet or from cops or gunshop owners (or CCW instructors) you get on the net and you read the actual New York statute for your self.
    Best advice ever.

5. Or move out of New York. Being a gun owner, you're obviously not wanted there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    You can find a summary of the AR provision here, direct from the governor's office. --> Bethlehem Rod and Gun Club
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Joe-B-Wan View Post
    Or move out of New York. Being a gun owner, you're obviously not wanted there anyway.
    Great advice for people who don't own anything. And get educated on NY gun law before posting garbage.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe-B-Wan View Post
    Or move out of New York. Being a gun owner, you're obviously not wanted there anyway.
    Great advice for people who don't own anything. And get educated on NY gun law before posting garbage.
    I'm so tired of these people as well!

9. Here's the states official page on this, if I were you I would read from top to bottom:

NYSafe Act - Gun Owners | Governor Andrew M. Cuomo

10. Quote Originally Posted by harleyhunter View Post
    Get used to it, I've put up with this kind of cr*p from ALL of you for years, because I happen to live in kalifornia...
    Now it's your turn!
    G30SF
    Ruger LC9
    Colt LWC

Quote Originally Posted by harleyhunter View Post
    They think we're gonna just up and leave. People have careers, family, property... roots. Leaving is very costly.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast