New York State Safe Act & Gestapo Governor Cuomo are at it again!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New York State Safe Act & Gestapo Governor Cuomo are at it again!

  1. New York State Safe Act & Gestapo Governor Cuomo are at it again!

    In another secret meeting at 2am NY Lawmakers Signed a new Bill, that would allow (Retired) Law Enforcement personnel to be exempt from the 7 round magazine limitations. Providing they purchased Their Magazine for official Duty.

    More double standard's being shoved down our throats. They even admitting having the meeting this late as to not inform, the general public. WIVB Channel 2 Covered the Story.
    How can they be (Retired) and purchase High Capacity Magazines? Then make a claim, they were purchased for official Duties!

    From what I've read so far, The head of the Gestapo hadn't signed the bill as of this morning.
    I'm sure he will secretly sign the bill, when no-one is looking.

    www.wivb.com

    Sent from my AT300SE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sepra Peratus/Arkansas
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by usmeu25 View Post
    In another secret meeting at 2am NY Lawmakers Signed a new Bill, that would allow (Retired) Law Enforcement personnel to be exempt from the 7 round magazine limitations. Providing they purchased Their Magazine for official Duty.

    More double standard's being shoved down our throats. They even admitting having the meeting this late as to not inform, the general public. WIVB Channel 2 Covered the Story.
    How can they be (Retired) and purchase High Capacity Magazines? Then make a claim, they were purchased for official Duties!

    From what I've read so far, The head of the Gestapo hadn't signed the bill as of this morning.
    I'm sure he will secretly sign the bill, when no-one is looking.

    www.wivb.com

    Sent from my AT300SE using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Of course he will. He doesn't think his subj..uh..citizens should have any input to the laws he pass's to control them. After all Cuomo the is King...uh..Governor.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

  4. #3
    The afternoon news says Cuomo will sign the bill. 2 o'clock in the morning seems to be the new standard for passing questionable legislation on either the federal or New York state level.

  5. Our waked out Governor has admitted, he will sign the bill. Please don't get me wrong, I appreciate the sacrifices that Leo's make while performing their duties. I know they have a hard job to do. But when they retire, their job is over. Why do they need High Capacity Magazines?
    I just don't understand our state leaders methods of thinking. There is no reason why an retired officer needs High Capacity Magazines.
    What's good for one, should be good for all.

    Sent from my AT300SE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  6. High capacity magazines? Why don't they call them standard capacity magazines? Oh, I forget they cannot call anything by its proper name, while demonizing it.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sepra Peratus/Arkansas
    Posts
    1,638
    Exactly! Ding ding ding we have winners here! Anything from the 2nd shelf my friends...
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

  8. #7
    Emperor Cuomo and the "Ruling Class" will have anything they please. It's US, the "Great Unwashed" who need limits! For we know not what we do...that is...unless the Emperor and his minions tell us it's OK.
    Bloomberg will still have his bodyguards with high capacity mags and those scary "assault" weapons....Chuckie Schumer (a CCW holder in NY) will still have his high capacity mags (I'm sure there's an exemption for "lawmakers" in there somewhere)....it goes on and on. Then, at election time, the same sheep will go and vote the same people into office so they don't lose their goodies... and unfortunately, the conservative, hard-working people of NY will stay home on election day and Cuomo and Schumer and Gillibrand and Higgins and the rest of the idiots passing "feel good" nonsense legislation will be re-elected.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    Chuckie Schumer (a CCW holder in NY) will still have his high capacity mags (I'm sure there's an exemption for "lawmakers" in there somewhere).
    No exception for lawmakers.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sepra Peratus/Arkansas
    Posts
    1,638
    jrs
    Bloomberg will still have his bodyguards with high capacity mags and those scary "assault" weapons....Chuckie Schumer (a CCW holder in NY) will still have his high capacity mags (I'm sure there's an exemption for "lawmakers" in there somewhere)....it goes on and on.
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    No exception for lawmakers.
    Do you think they wrote it so fast they forgot to exclude themselves? Since they pushed it thru in the middle of the night.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Do you think they wrote it so fast they forgot to exclude themselves? Since they pushed it thru in the middle of the night.
    No, I think they don't know enough about any subject to further govern effectively. They do all the wrong things for the wrong reasons. They've forgotten terms like "we the people" and government by the people, for the people."
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast