The SAFE Act and Dywinski - Lefkowitz trial update (hint : a jury will decide) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The SAFE Act and Dywinski - Lefkowitz trial update (hint : a jury will decide)

Blog Entries
    Well AC I have 50 percent but from my understanding the VA will not release any medical records.

Max Tresmond was on Baurle's show today with an update on the Dywinski case and the safe act suit. He has a copy of the State Police "Safe Act Field Guide" which basically lays out how ALL ROADS LEAD TO CONFISCATION!

I have attached a link to the document(legally permissible in the case per Max Tresmond). Interesting read, especially page 6. http://imgsrv.wben.com/image/wben2/U...ield_Guide.pdf

In addition, if you get a chance, listen to the show on WBEN AM, Tom Baurle. Max also discusses the question of informing an officer (not required in NY) during a traffic stop and the ramifications of your decision to inform as a "courtesy"....not a good idea, as it opens too many doors for the police to investigate further.

4. All due respect to your friend for his service but if he only applied for VA compensation because he wanted the cash he is a disgrace. There is no honor in what it sounds like he did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12