County by County Status - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: County by County Status

How close do you live to a scumbaghotel (prison). What kinds of crime have been commited in your area.

Check with NYS rifle and pistol organization for advice and or a gun friendly lawyer to help fill out.

People have done this successfully DO NOT TRY TO REINVENT THE WHEEL!

Good Luck
    Harvey Proud to be American, NRA Endowment, NYS Rifle Pistol, US Army Ret

PALIN 2012

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Here is how they think: $$

Anyway, I'm thinking that I might put my ethnicity down, and I might be a target because of that. They probably won't like that, but it's the only semi-good reason I can think for an excuse to carry it at all times. :D Then I could tell the judge he is racist if he denies it. LOL! It's the perfect scheme! (Obviously I don't really think I'm going to be targeted because of it) But hey, I'm moving to the city (no, not New York City) next month so things could changed rapidly in the way different ethnic groups get along, no? On the other hand, that kind of goes along with "personal safety" which they don't allow you to put down, so who knows if it will work. :( What do you think?
    Please don't play the race card. First off, it does no good for inter-racial relations. Second, it may be interpreted as "incase Obama is removed from office because it was proven he isn't a citizen, and a race riot breaks out."

Seriously, I want you to get your permit. I don't think that is the way to do it.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by harvey13118 View Post
    How close do you live to a scumbaghotel (prison). What kinds of crime have been commited in your area.

Check with NYS rifle and pistol organization for advice and or a gun friendly lawyer to help fill out.

People have done this successfully DO NOT TRY TO REINVENT THE WHEEL!

Good Luck
    The closest prison is Auburn. But I will be temporarily moving to Syracuse next month and I'm not sure what the closest prison is. Do you have any recommendations on a lawyer?

Utimmer> I know what you mean, I was being semi-sarcastic about the race thing.
    Freedom isn't free.

Do not know of one off the cuff. But if I had to take a WAG (wild ass guess) off the top I'd try Billy Gillberti. He is very good at what he does.

PALIN 2012

Do not know of one off the cuff. But if I had to take a WAG (wild ass guess) off the top I'd try Billy Gillberti. He is very good at what he does.
    Thanks, is he up in Auburn?
    Freedom isn't free.

Billy big timeenvironmental but should have a connection somewhere. Gilberti Stinziano Heintz & Smith, P.C. .::. William J. Gilberti, Jr. copy and paste if this not work google firearm or gun attorneys

PALIN 2012

Billy big timeenvironmental but should have a connection somewhere. Gilberti Stinziano Heintz & Smith, P.C. .::. William J. Gilberti, Jr. copy and paste if this not work google firearm or gun attorneys
    All right, thanks. I'll have to check him out. I don't see anything firearm related on that website, but you're right, lots of environmental things so there is probably a connection!
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm actually interested in this firm...they have their Rochester offices right down the street from by stock broker's office. WAYYYY back in the day (20 yrs ago), I used to work at 1212 Pittsford Victor rd when it belonged to Rochester Community Savings.

Anyway, the Government Relations seems to be the closest fit, let's hope they can help. Let us know if you talk to them how they were as I'm always on the lookout for a good Landshark (lawyer).

10. Sullivan County the Sheriff & Judge are pro gun from what I heard at Gander mountain.

11. Just tell the judge your gay and that you've been threatened and harassed. Democrats are all about gay rights aren't they? It'll be a tough one for the judge to decide.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast