NY Pistol Permit Holders Should Worry

Thread: NY Pistol Permit Holders Should Worry

1. NY Pistol Permit Holders Should Worry

I copied this from a NY Hunting Forum

We should be very worried, look at this NYS Police Document that was leaked to the Tresmond Law firm. Read page 12 at the bottom, if you lose the right to have a NYS Pistol Permit you also lose the right to own any firearms Shotguns or Rifles included. This really looks like a way to start confiscating peoples guns. So get in a argument with your wife/girlfriend cops called, next thing you know your pistol permit is gone and then the rest of your guns.

http://imgsrv.wben.com/image/wben2/U...ield_Guide.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by nybuckboy View Post
    I copied this from a NY Hunting Forum

We should be very worried, look at this NYS Police Document that was leaked to the Tresmond Law firm. Read page 12 at the bottom, if you lose the right to have a NYS Pistol Permit you also lose the right to own any firearms Shotguns or Rifles included. This really looks like a way to start confiscating peoples guns. So get in a argument with your wife/girlfriend cops called, next thing you know your pistol permit is gone and then the rest of your guns.

http://imgsrv.wben.com/image/wben2/U...ield_Guide.pdf
    So glad I moved out of that state a couple years ago. Now if only I can convince my friends to do the same.
    'I God, Woodrow, it's been quite a party, ain't it?

Does any of the citizenry fight for their rights in that state? Every time I turn around it seems things get even worse for the people in NY.

I can't believe living in PA we live so close to such a tyrannical czar of a governor.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)