10 more racist thug's viciously attack another white couple in Brooklyn. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 more racist thug's viciously attack another white couple in Brooklyn.

1. Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    When thugs surround your car lock all doors and dial 911 before ever getting out of the car. Better to stay in car and wait for police, but if you have to get out have weapon in hand and it should be locked and loaded. A chance once they see the gun they will back off, just hope they have no guns. Maybe best to keep talking with police, don't pull the gun and stay locked in car. But you really want to say "Go ahead Punk, make my day."

Please tell me that you do not carry a weapon?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

3. Quote Originally Posted by mspaugy View Post
    And the headline for the article says They were bloodied? More like they were being murdered in teh middle of the street. Isn't New York City one of those places where we cant carry a gun?
    You Sir are correct, New York does not allow the carry of firearms. In Manhattan you cannot even posses. This in part is what makes these thugs feel invincible. They know that they cannot be engaged particularly when running in a pack.

As for the racism charge, I say if you do not know by now the bias then you have been living in a cave. I am a Caucasian, what racial slur could you offer up that I would be offended. If we start screaming racism we will be no better than any other bleeding heart minority. And let's be clear that as a Caucasian you are the minority. It just drives me crazy to hear white people whine about racism. Deal with it and do not accept it, least you intend to be suppressed by your own ignorance.

Hopefully, the rest of these animals who have no respect for life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness will be found, charged, convicted, and incarcerated for a long time.

I have to echo though, if surrounded by thugs beating on your car and you are unarmed (as all law-abiding subjects in Brooklyn are) why would you get our of your car to "inspect the damage"?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

5. Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Hopefully, the rest of these animals who have no respect for life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness will be found, charged, convicted, and incarcerated for a long time.

I have to echo though, if surrounded by thugs beating on your car and you are unarmed (as all law-abiding subjects in Brooklyn are) why would you get our of your car to "inspect the damage"?
    If common sense were only that...common. The problem is that if he stays in the car and tries to drive off and injures one of these douchecanoes they would quickly seek to prosecute him faster than you can say " what the heck happened to America?"

But I thought that the NYPD was no longer allowed to describe criminals by race, only gender and clothing descriptions.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    But I thought that the NYPD was no longer allowed to describe criminals by race, only gender and clothing descriptions.
    All units, please be on the lookout for a person. The person is described as a human being wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt. He/she is considered armed.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

8. How come those ^%$#'s never show up when it is black on black crime?

I am pretty sure the NAACP will not comment on this case. Do you agree?
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Quote Originally Posted by Kaarnij View Post
    If common sense were only that...common. The problem is that if he stays in the car and tries to drive off and injures one of these douchecanoes they would quickly seek to prosecute him faster than you can say " what the heck happened to America?"

Yes but there aren't just two choices: "getting out and inspecting damages", or "drive off and injure one of these douchecanoes". One can also STAY in the car protected with a huge metal shield around them and inch along until there is a free path to make your get-away. If it gets to the point where one of the vile animals actually does break through a window, then it's high tail it time and if someone gets injured it, at least it isn't you. All this while, someone should have been calling the police. When the police finally see your vehicle and the amount of damage on it, even if you did injure one of them, chances will be you will not be prosecuted.

If you have one of those new fangled phone gizmos that records video you also have the choice to film the criminality of the events. That way when the police do finally arrive, you have ample evidence: the vehicle that has been beaten and the video of not only what they did, but who did it.

I would never get out of my vehicle when that many people have surrounded it and start beating on it. Stupid stupid stupid stupid move.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

God Bless New York, the ignorant liberal state that has limited the 2nd Amendment to nearly nothing. Glad these people are OK, but they made a stupid choice to get out of the car. If kids are blocking the street and randomly hit your vehicle, Id say its a bit suspicious and I would probably just go around them, if they dont move, make em.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast