10 more racist thug's viciously attack another white couple in Brooklyn.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 more racist thug's viciously attack another white couple in Brooklyn.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry 10 more racist thug's viciously attack another white couple in Brooklyn.

After Mr. Russo (one of the victims) honked his horn at the youth's who were intentionally blocking the flow of traffic, the upset youths began kicking at his car. When Russo got out to examine the damage, he was violently thrown to the ground, punched and kicked throughout his body — including his head. He suffered numerous injuries, including a blood clot, abrasions to his shoulder, a fractured nose and a broken septum, according to the New York Daily News. His wife, Alana, was also ripped from the safety of thier car while she attempted to dial 911. Her head was then viciously slammed onto the concrete and she suffered a black eye, external bleeding and had difficulty breathing, prosecutors said, according to the New York Daily News.
    “They struck the victims multiple times — heads, body, legs,” Grimpel said. “The female they repeatedly struck her in the face. Also stole her iPhone.” During the brutal attack, numerous racial insults were hurled at the couple as they were being victimized.

Group of 10 Black Youths Attack White Couple in Apparent Racial Assault | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Glad I don't live in NY. Or, Chitcago-Detroit-Kaliphonia.

Life is choices and I choose not to go to Libtard controlled America.
    Summer hobby is boating on the Bay and Lake Michigan.
    Winter hobby is driving that Jeep off the sides of mountains.

Kirton, however, denied the charges to the New York Daily News, saying he was only arrested because he was wearing the same shirt as one of the attackers.“I have relatives who are white. Cousins and stuff,” he added. “My school is mainly white. More than half my friends are white. I wouldn’t use words like that.”
    Kirton, who has no prior arrests, is charged with numerous crimes, including gang assault and harassment. He was reportedly released on $50,000 bond.
    “Once a person is arrested and whether they are determined guilty or not guilty depends on the criminal justice system,” Grimpel said, responding to Kirton’s claim he is not-guilty.
    One of the things I've been trying to teach my kids (esp my 14yr old son), is the fact that NOT participating in criminal activity may not keep you from getting into trouble.

I try to instill in them that anytime they see or even suspect something isn't right or, someone may be doing something bad, they need to leave the scene immediately and call me or come home. (I think young Mr. Kriton may be learning this lesson the hard way.)

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Just another day of peace and happiness in New York city apparently. Except for the victims and the innocent until proven guilty teenager who just happened to be caught. Nothing to suggest anything but an ordinary mob beating.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

If only they could have the tools to defend themselves...
    Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm...
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Summer hobby is boating on the Bay and Lake Michigan.
    Winter hobby is driving that Jeep off the sides of mountains.

When thugs surround your car lock all doors and dial 911 before ever getting out of the car. Better to stay in car and wait for police, but if you have to get out have weapon in hand and it should be locked and loaded. A chance once they see the gun they will back off, just hope they have no guns. Maybe best to keep talking with police, don't pull the gun and stay locked in car. But you really want to say "Go ahead Punk, make my day."

10. And the headline for the article says They were bloodied? More like they were being murdered in teh middle of the street. Isn't New York City one of those places where we cant carry a gun?

What time will jessie and al arrive to protest the beating of innocent white people? Oh stupid me, its the other way around. The 2 douchbags.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast