Whats the battleplan?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the battleplan?

Whats the battleplan?

Im curious as to what the battle plan is IF Nobama wins and the liberal left wing takes over America.
    Is anyone out there given this any thought?

I'm considering taking a year or two off and doing some work overseas.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Pray a lot.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. stock up on ammo and high capacity clips. If inflation really is as bad as they say it is, stop hiding your dollars under your mattress and make an investment in something that goes BANG. I have a feeling the value of weapons will go up dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatDane View Post
    stock up on ammo and high capacity clips. If inflation really is as bad as they say it is, stop hiding your dollars under your mattress and make an investment in something that goes BANG. I have a feeling the value of weapons will go up dramatically.

All of my clips hold 8 rounds or less. I think they only make one size for each firearm.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I've started stockpiling .45 ammo and 30-30 ammo, as well as .22 ammo for small game hunting.
    Springfield Loaded Custom Champion
    RIA 1911A1 Duo-Tone Tactical
    XD40 Sub-Compact
    Ruger 22/45
    Browning Baby 6.35mm
    Ruger K10/22
    Marlin 336w 30-30
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Life, Liberty & The Pursuit Of Those Against It

Here's the plan. If Obama wins, I will ramp up my efforts to save for an AR-15. I'll have one of these "assault rifles" as fast as I can, and hopefully before they are banned. I will also stock up on powder and projectiles for reloading. This election has real potential to put Democrats in complete control. There will be nothing we can do to stop them, including filibustering if the take enough of Congress. If it comes to this, I will just be thankful that we got the Heller decision in before it all went to hell. In a few years, when everyone hates the Democrats because they are in control and things still suck, the "change" platform will turn against them. They'll be ousted and we can leverage Heller v. DC to overturn any particularly agregious "common sense" gun laws they imposed.

However, I am still hopeful it won't come to that.

Im glad others are starting to see whats going on. Its very dangerous times.
    I began to stock up on supplies. Food, water, guns,ammo. making a list of other stuff needed.
    Would love to get a cabin and some land upstate somewhere or maybe even another state.
    I thought I was nuts but after talking to a few people, I found that others see the same thing coming.

Quote Originally Posted by pistol pete View Post
    Im curious as to what the battle plan is IF Nobama wins and the liberal left wing takes over America.
    Is anyone out there given this any thought?
    Nope. It'll be business as usual. While I have no doubt that things will change at the federal level, I will still have my LTC and all the guns I want, so I don't envision anything changing significantly for me.

All NOBAMA, NANCY, and HARRY have to do is pass a law making possession of ammunition with lead or copper projectiles ILLEAGLE to possess and everyone is screwed. IF They make it a felony, there go your guns.

The 3 of them can cause a lot of damage to hunters and shooters.

This election is the perfect storm for stepping on our rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast