NYS Seven Round Ammo Limit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYS Seven Round Ammo Limit

I wonder if the criminals, thugs and gangbangers follow them magazine restriction laws..lol.

3. My thoughts exactly, but then I think those of us that support our constitutional rights think differently than most politicians.

4. Im wondering for those of you in capacity limit states how much that plays a part in the firearm you purchase? Throughout different forums Im regularly seeing guys buying say 15 round guns with say 10 round mags for there state and I wonder why. Just had me thinking that I would either buy a smaller gun that fits the same limit or a larger caliber gun that fits the limit and not so much an oversized gun where im wasting much of it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Not trying to show support for this silly regulation but there are pistols that only have 7-round magazines. My Ruger LC9S is one of them.
    What's your point?
    Because a gun is made that will only take 7 rounds... it's ok? We should ALL be ok with seven rounds?
    How about this instead...

Tell the damn "Guberment" to keep their grubby hands off of a Right they are EXPRESSLY forbidden from touching?
    How's that for a thought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NYS Seven Round Ammo Limit

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Not trying to show support for this silly regulation... but there are pistols that only have 7-round magazines. My Ruger LC9S is one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    What's your point?
    Wow, no childish meme to do the speakin' for ya this time, huh? I'm shocked....NYS Seven Round Ammo Limit

Just can't keep your foot outta your mouth, can ya.

Just what exactly is YOUR point, tho?? We have to make a specific point that meets your approval before we can post? I don't think so.

Because a gun is made that will only take 7 rounds... it's ok?
    When did I ever say that was ok? What I said up there in bold wasn't enough for ya? Guess not. But then again, look who I'm talking too.
    We should ALL be ok with seven rounds?
    Again, why do you think I'm advocating handguns need not hold more than 7 rounds? People like you never cease to amaze me. It's always amazing to see where people like you will pull stuff like this from, outta their backside or outta thin air.

How about this instead...
    No, how about THIS....... instead. How bout's you just leave my posts be if this is the best you can do to make valid arguments? I mean, did you literally fall out of the ignorant tree and bounce off every limb on the way down?

Tell the damn "Guberment" to keep their grubby hands off of a Right they are EXPRESSLY forbidden from touching?
    How's that for a thought?
    Go grab your picket sign and have at it.

Better yet, how bout you just go preach your BS to someone who cares to listen to it. Nothing that I said in the above quoted post of mine that I said long before you came bombarding in this discussion, needed this kind of lecturing from a cantankerous blowhard such as yourself.

7. Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Wow, no childish meme to do the speakin' for ya this time, huh? I'm shocked....NYS Seven Round Ammo Limit

Just can't keep your foot outta your mouth, can ya.

Just what exactly is YOUR point, tho?? We have to make a specific point that meets your approval before we can post? I don't think so.

When did I ever say that was ok? What I said up there in bold wasn't enough for ya? Guess not. But then again, look who I'm talking too.

Again, why do you think I'm advocating handguns need not hold more than 7 rounds? People like you never cease to amaze me. It's always amazing to see where people like you will pull stuff like this from, outta their backside or outta thin air.

No, how about THIS....... instead. How bout's you just leave my posts be if this is the best you can do to make valid arguments? I mean, did you literally fall out of the ignorant tree and bounce off every limb on the way down?

Go grab your picket sign and have at it.

Better yet, how bout you just go preach your BS to someone who cares to listen to it. Nothing that I said in the above quoted post of mine that I said long before you came bombarding in this discussion, needed this kind of lecturing from a cantankerous blowhard such as yourself.

NYS Seven Round Ammo Limit

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

There it is. I figured eventually the, "I-can't-never-come-up-with-nothin'-else-better-to-say-so-I'm-gonna-say-it-with-a-goofy-picture", meme was comin'. At least it's a meme I have yet to see. That's a shocker. Usually you're too damned lazy to find new ones.

But since you asked, pretty much every post made by you makes me shake my head. Kinda startin to wonder if you're firing on all 8 or if just not all your dogs are barkin'.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12