Gillibrand Defends Her 2nd Amendment Stance - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gillibrand Defends Her 2nd Amendment Stance

Not voting for her may be voting for a liberal, I wouldn't cut off my nose to spite my face...it would depend on what realistic option there were out there, a vote for the lesser of two evils.
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    Not voting for her may be voting for a liberal, I wouldn't cut off my nose to spite my face...it would depend on what realistic option there were out there, a vote for the lesser of two evils.
    Which is, of course, how we wound up in this insane mess. Our current problem is that there is no way to win. Third party candidates are guaranteed to lose under the current system in almost all states; the most a non-major party candidate can do is spoil it for one of the two major party candidates.

If you vote Republican or Democrat you have your choice between someone who will continue to destroy our nation, ignore the Constitution and disrespect citizens rights OR someone else who will be worse.

It's almost like arguing whether you should play Russian Roulette with a .38 or a .45.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12