Erie County, NY Pistol Permit Application Process - Page 53
Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Erie County, NY Pistol Permit Application Process

1. Hi I am new here's my start I submitted my application in May of 2011 and have patiently waited,so on Friday 09/28/2012 I called to see what's taking so long I was informed that everything came back from the judge BUT they cannot find my file, the guy I spoke to said he saw it and logged it in just my luck, Erie county is so slow don't hold your breath it's going to be a while

Formerly Western Southern-tier of NYS (now way down South of NYS !)
    Quote Originally Posted by jac730 View Post
    Hi I am new here's my start I submitted my application in May of 2011 and have patiently waited,so on Friday 09/28/2012 I called to see what's taking so long ......

May of 2011 ? Or did you mean 2012 ?

4. Well I started to question myself that maybe I posted the wrong year but I looked at my receipt from the county clerks office and it was 05/04/2011, but during that time I was battling pancreatic cancer so it wasn't a priority for me now that I'm cured thank God I want it, as I write this I'm getting pissed and I'm calling tomorrow I want some answers this is ********

Formerly Western Southern-tier of NYS (now way down South of NYS !)
    Quote Originally Posted by jac730 View Post
    Well I started to question myself that maybe I posted the wrong year but I looked at my receipt from the county clerks office and it was 05/04/2011, but during that time I was battling pancreatic cancer so it wasn't a priority for me now that I'm cured thank God I want it, as I write this I'm getting pissed and I'm calling tomorrow I want some answers this is ********

Holy cow, something must've gone seriously off the rails. Glad to hear you were able to beat the illness. Good luck on your permit, hopefully they will get the process rolling from wherever it left off. Let us know how it turns out.

6. Well as it turns out my permit came this morning FINALLY but as I was suspecting it came as a hunting and target,Erie County really sucks but at least it's a start,I would like to get a compact gun though I don't want them to think I will carry and I should be able to, off to buy a gun

Erie County, NY Pistol Permit Application Process

Just followed up with the PPD and they stated my permit is at the local PD. I haven't been contacted yet but I wanted to find out how many of you followed up with them to see where they were at in their process concerning your own permit? I'm just glad it's made it this far after 7 months!

8. I called about a month ago and was told mine and a bunch of others are hung at mental health check.... it will be seven months Nov. 1st for me....

9. same here...I put in Feb 2012...no mental health check back yet. Although Erie county PPD did send it to the local PD. Its been there for 3 months and no references have been contacted. I know they are swamped so I wait :)

My state senator and representative are aware of the problem and trying. If you think Gov. Cuomo gives a rat's rear, I've got a bridge to sell you. He would be delighted to hear that there are delays and telling him what the delays are my encourage him to put more roadblocks up. He was the anti gun czar of the Clinton administration, if you think back.
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

11. Just called the Erie County office to try and check on the status of my upgrade application I submitted a just over two months ago. I was told they can't give me an update, they typically go out in batches of 150-200 and the wait is approximately 4 months.

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast