Ulster County Application - Page 17
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ulster County Application

Centre County Application Link

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sights on Target View Post
    hunter won- if I remember right..you are retired leo...what is your experience with pulling people over with restricted permits or open handguns? I know it happens occasionally, but the outcome is never really heard about.
    It does happen,no arrest but a suspended/revoked permit is the outcome.Some cops just see it as taking a gun off the street.

4. I received a letter from the Sheriff's Department today stating that my permit was approved and to provide a bill of sale and a check for $15.00 to pick up my permit. The Honorable Judge Williams approved my permit. I will soon find out if it is restricted or not. The process took three months, three weeks and three days.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Heifer View Post
    I received a letter from the Sheriff's Department today stating that my permit was approved and to provide a bill of sale and a check for $15.00 to pick up my permit. The Honorable Judge Williams approved my permit. I will soon find out if it is restricted or not. The process took three months, three weeks and three days.
    Outstanding...buy a Glock 19 if you wan't a good first gun.

6. I picked up my permit today, unrestricted! I am purchasing a S&W .357, and a Glock model 19 is another fine choice! I have a .357 lever action rifle, so a pistol in the same caliber simplifies things. A 9 mm is in the near future!

Quote Originally Posted by Heifer View Post
    I picked up my permit today, unrestricted! I am purchasing a S&W .357, and a Glock model 19 is another fine choice! I have a .357 lever action rifle, so a pistol in the same caliber simplifies things. A 9 mm is in the near future!
    Very Nice!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Heifer View Post
    I picked up my permit today, unrestricted! I am purchasing a S&W .357, and a Glock model 19 is another fine choice! I have a .357 lever action rifle, so a pistol in the same caliber simplifies things. A 9 mm is in the near future!
    No interview, unrestricted,3 month wait is just perfect.Just conceal and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Heifer View Post
    Congrats! I know what you mean. I have the CX4 in 45 and a 45 Cougar for the exact same reason.

10. Thanks for all of your support and helpful information. I take this priveledge very seriously, and even though I have been around firearms most of my life and have had formal training, I am interested in additional training!! I want to take the Sites on Target course in the near future. Same caliber pistols and rifles are fun, especially with inexpensive 38 special ammo.

Got my letter today about my approved pistol license. With no restrictions....!!!!! No interview necessary. So tonight I went a paid for my Kimber custom compact .45...and couldn't resist the little Beretta PX4 Storm in 9mm that Needed a home and I have the room for the little guy...;-)

Will hopefully get there tomorrow to get everything done and pick them up.......

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast