Tired of Pistol License Restrictions? www.liffreedomfund.org

Thread: Tired of Pistol License Restrictions? www.liffreedomfund.org

Tired of Pistol License Restrictions? www.liffreedomfund.org

I just wanted to make all of you aware of a movement by Long Island Firearms.com to convert New York to a "shall issue" state, eliminating the arbitrary restrictions placed on your license. The LIF community is gearing up for a June 2010 challenge (after the SCOTUS McDonald decision is issued) to New York State's licensing laws and procedures. It will affect all New York State license holders. Youi can visit Long Island Firearms Freedom Fund to learn more. Thanks.
    MURTHA & MURTHA, PLLC -Second Amendment and Consumer Defense Lawfirm.

Help support challenges to New York State's gun laws. Visit http://www.liffreedomfund.org

A great read, especially the specifics about section 400.00 of the penal law. Of particular interest is this part:

"If you have been aggrieved by New York State’s licensing requirements, and you feel you have standing to challenge the constitutionality of New York State’s licensing statute, stand up for your rights and join us in our fight. Send an email to [email protected] today."

mmurtha you beat me, I was going to post this over here, glad to see that great minds think alike

Just spreading the good word.
    MURTHA & MURTHA, PLLC -Second Amendment and Consumer Defense Lawfirm.

Help support challenges to New York State's gun laws. Visit http://www.liffreedomfund.org