NC Firearms Freedom Act Update

Thread: NC Firearms Freedom Act Update

NC Firearms Freedom Act Update

Glenn Bradley posted the following on Facebook yesterday:

As you heard last year, Rep. Davis Lewis agreed to sponsor the NC FFA in the State House. Today, with the help of our allies at the North Carolina Campaign for Liberty, we have won a State Senate sponsor in Sen. Andrew Brock.

Thank you Senator Andrew Brock for agreeing to sponsor the NC Firearms Freedom Act in the NC State Senate. With courageous actions like this, we continue to press forward.

Signature collection is going at gangbuster speed, also due to the help of the NC C4L. I hope everybody is collecting signatures in their county and getting to know who your county board of commissioners are!

Petition materials, signatures, and collections information to follow soon.

It will be my privilege to vote for this Act when I am seated in the State House in 2011.

Glen Bradley
    Cheers, Montie Roland
    Montie Design, Apex, NC
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by montie View Post
    Glenn Bradley posted the following on Facebook yesterday:

As you heard last year, Rep. Davis Lewis agreed to sponsor the NC FFA in the State House. Today, with the help of our allies at the North Carolina Campaign for Liberty, we have won a State Senate sponsor in Sen. Andrew Brock.

Thank you Senator Andrew Brock for agreeing to sponsor the NC Firearms Freedom Act in the NC State Senate. With courageous actions like this, we continue to press forward.

Signature collection is going at gangbuster speed, also due to the help of the NC C4L. I hope everybody is collecting signatures in their county and getting to know who your county board of commissioners are!

Petition materials, signatures, and collections information to follow soon.

It will be my privilege to vote for this Act when I am seated in the State House in 2011.

Glen Bradley
    Senator Brock is my Senator. I contacted his office a few months ago and asked him why the State hasn't pushed the Govenor to enforce the 10th Amendment. He stated it was in the works and agreed with my opinion. I am still waiting of this to happen though.

Most of these 'Firearm Freedom' acts are not about freedom at all... read it carefully. this means the state can make their own gun laws... regardless of the U.S. constitution. This already happens.... think about it... it means down the road N.C. law makers could make laws worse than say California or New Jersey.....

you have to think of a proposed law not by what good it can do but by what it can do if 'used' by your worse enemy.