Utah Permit Course In North Carolina? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utah Permit Course In North Carolina?

I just got my Utah permit, it took 50 days! As for my NC permit, it has been over three and one half years and counting! This state is corrupt! Go with an out of state permit! Most of them are not as expensive, and there is not as much Bull S*#t to deal with.
    Medical records are suppose to be private! Unless you have been adjudicated by a court of law as being unfit to own a firearm. The State of Utah Will Issue the Permit. North Carolina demands to see your medical records and will deny you your constitutional right to bear arms Based On Your Medical Records. You Do Not Get to Defend Yourself in a Court of Law like the 5th and 14th amendments say you do.
    If you are Legally able to own a weapon an need a CCW permit, apply for the out of state permit. NC is Not a very gun friendly state! Give Your Hard Earned Money to A More Gun Friendly State! NC Doesn't Deserve It!

Quote Originally Posted by TooCalm View Post
    I just got my Utah permit, it took 50 days! As for my NC permit, it has been over three and one half years and counting! This state is corrupt! Go with an out of state permit! Most of them are not as expensive, and there is not as much Bull S*#t to deal with.
    Medical records are suppose to be private! Unless you have been adjudicated by a court of law as being unfit to own a firearm. The State of Utah Will Issue the Permit. North Carolina demands to see your medical records and will deny you your constitutional right to bear arms Based On Your Medical Records. You Do Not Get to Defend Yourself in a Court of Law like the 5th and 14th amendments say you do.
    If you are Legally able to own a weapon an need a CCW permit, apply for the out of state permit. NC is Not a very gun friendly state! Give Your Hard Earned Money to A More Gun Friendly State! NC Doesn't Deserve It!
    You know, that is the beauty of living in America, if you don't like it here you can always move without seeking permission first. Obama hasn't completely Socialized us yet!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12