NC and Hyatt's (Charlotte) in the news

Thread: NC and Hyatt's (Charlotte) in the news

NC and Hyatt's (Charlotte) in the news

This video smells of the Brady Bunch badly.........
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    This video smells of the Brady Bunch badly.........
    I felt the 2 people they interviewed was awfully convenient, with no one else supporting Larry Hyatt's comments.

FFL's can only be responsible for so much. If someone walks in with a valid purchase permit or CHP, and their identity is verified, the FFL can't be responsible for that firearm after the transaction is complete. It's quite a shame the anti-gunners can't assign responsibility to where it should truly be, and instead want to work towards shutting down a legitimate, legal, business and put more folks out of work.

I sometimes read "Gun laws" updates in my yahoo email. According to the Brady Bunch's press releases, almost every state and every city rates in "last place"!

Thumbs down Firearm Lawsuits

Quote Originally Posted by jlamb View Post
    FFL's can only be responsible for so much. If someone walks in with a valid purchase permit or CHP, and their identity is verified, the FFL can't be responsible for that firearm after the transaction is complete. It's quite a shame the anti-gunners can't assign responsibility to where it should truly be, and instead want to work towards shutting down a legitimate, legal, business and put more folks out of work.
    I agree, and that is why I think all states need a "Firearms Lawsuit Preemption Law" on the books in their state, even though the "Protection of Lawful Commerse in Arms Act" was passed at the federal level. Better to have two levels of protection against this sillyness.