'Bloody' Madison County... changing (not gun related)

Thread: 'Bloody' Madison County... changing (not gun related)

'Bloody' Madison County... changing (not gun related)

My wife and I have had a mountain house up here in Madison County (10miles Southwest of Marshall) for close on to 30 years....

Yesterday I went into 'town' to pick up groceries (opening up the house this weekend) and low and behold there was a beer and wine section in the Ingles! What's the world coming to when Madison County gets wet?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    My wife and I have had a mountain house up here in Madison County (10miles Southwest of Marshall) for close on to 30 years....

Yesterday I went into 'town' to pick up groceries (opening up the house this weekend) and low and behold there was a beer and wine section in the Ingles! What's the world coming to when Madison County gets wet?
    So, do they have phones and TV yet? How about a state lottery?

When they have gambling, 24 hour liquor sales, legal prostitution...

...it'll be just like Nevada.

I like living in Nevada. I quit drinking, don't gamble, have to sleep at night, can't afford hookers--but I still like Nevada.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    I like living in Nevada. I quit drinking, don't gamble, have to sleep at night, can't afford hookers--but I still like Nevada.
    What else is there to do in Vegas?