Home invasion, two bad guys dead, Fayetteville NC

Thread: Home invasion, two bad guys dead, Fayetteville NC

Home invasion, two bad guys dead, Fayetteville NC

Suspects dead after attempted home invasion in Fayetteville | MyFOX8.com

Nuff said! At least the guys had a few moments to think about the error of their ways while they were dead men running away.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

And right below it a story where the home owner was killed. Would be nice if SOMEONE would bring up reports like this during the upcoming debates. Maybe the homeowner who survived could do the Saturday presidential message next week.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    And right below it a story where the home owner was killed. Would be nice if SOMEONE would bring up reports like this during the upcoming debates. Maybe the homeowner who survived could do the Saturday presidential message next week.
    That would be nice! But I expect if obummer did anything he would get Holder to put the homeowner in jail for something. Maybe for causing "Global Warming" with burning gun powder!

You will never see this from the traitor in chief, total loser.

To all the criminals in Fayetteville NC, Hey guys and gals. Just so you know, this is a military town with military retiree's and active duty folks, most of whom have combat experience and usually have weapons of some nature at home. I recommend that you relocate to a more liberal town where weapons are frowned upon and you will not meet any armed resistance. If you insist on operating in this environment, you can make the evening news just like these two fellas did. Thanks for paying attention and if you didnt maybe I will see your name in the papers soon (I hope so).
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005