Restaurant Carry
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Carry

Restaurant Carry

On or after October 30, where was the first restaurant you carried that serves alcohol?

Correction OBI WAN..............Law was effective OCT 1. As for the first, FUJO in Charlotte. Stop by Hyatts Gun shop on a road trip from the Triad. Lots of nice people there and the prices were OK, not great but OK. Ammo was a bit high. Great friggin selection of everything though. FOX News stated it was the largest in the US.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Meant Oct 1.

First place was TGI Fridays.

Rudino's Sports Porch, Apex. Was glad to see they hadn't put up the "No guns" sign. Actually since wife's furloughed (Federal contractor, who will NOT get back pay once the furlough is over) we haven’t been eating out except that one time, but I haven’t seen any “No guns” signs yet on anything other than the gym., which has always had one.

Applebee's in Aberdeen...

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

7. McDonalds

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Correction OBI WAN..............Law was effective OCT 1. As for the first, FUJO in Charlotte. Stop by Hyatts Gun shop on a road trip from the Triad. Lots of nice people there and the prices were OK, not great but OK. Ammo was a bit high. Great friggin selection of everything though. FOX News stated it was the largest in the US.
    I'm in the Raleigh area, with a daughter living in Charlotte, so when it's something I can't find locally, Hyatts is where I go to get it. I've been impressed with their availability, especially for powders and primers to reload. Good place, and very friendly. First visit since the new addition to the conceal law was to Bass Lake Ale House... they're still just as friendly as ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Austinp227 View Post
    McDonalds
    McDonald's is serving alcohol now??
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    McDonald's is serving alcohol now??

When did they start serving anything that could be called food?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Food at McDonalds? More like pushing slop out a window to the sheepeople. More times then not, they give you the wrong slop.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast