Online Petition for NC Residents
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Petition for NC Residents

Online Petition for NC Residents

There is an online petition to have the Castle Doctrine in North Carolina! Please sign the petition and send the link to every North Carolinian you know!

Castle Doctrine In North Carolina Petition

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

3. Done! Thanks.
    My .38's are Special.

4. Done in Beaufort Co. NC . Contacted Senators and Congressman with no response to e-mail so far

does anyone have an idea of what I should include in my letter to my senators and congressman. I think this law is very important and would like to help get it passed.. Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated..

6. Petition Signed

Signed petition hope it helps!

Go to the Grass Roots North Carolina website (grnc.org) and they have a link to a pre-written form that you sign and send via e-mail.

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

By-the-way: the Castle Doctrine bill has been introduced in the NC House (along with five other pro-gun bills). You can receive free e-mail alerts from Grass Roots NC. Just go to the website and sign up, its free. Incidentally, membership is only $25.00 a year and it is worth it!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Done, we need this to pass. (Catawba Co. N.C.)

10. the sheriffs association just kicked out an opposed bill from the nra that would dismiss the paper permits for buying a pistol.

how can the sheriffs association dismiss a bill proposal before it gets looked at?

anyways, add this one on your list boys. i did some research, tenn, and va do not have to get a permit to purchase a pistol.

if this bill ever gets a chance to be looked at , it would make buying a pistol just like a rifle.

e-mail them senators guys and gals. i think the sheriffs asso. kicked this one out because they will loose money chargin us 5$ a permit.

I signed.

7151 Signatures Total as of this post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast