Detroit Police Stop Teens....

Thread: Detroit Police Stop Teens....

Detroit Police Stop Teens....

Police stop teens on bikes; 1 youth had gun

By AMBER HUNT
    FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER
    Two 14-year-olds have been picked up by police after they were spotted riding their bicycles down a Detroit street with a shotgun.

Police spokesman John Roach said the teens were stopped in the 16500 block of Asbury Park just before 1 p.m. today. One of the teens had a shotgun down his pant leg.

They were detained and taken to the cityís 6th Precinct on Warwick Street. The investigation is ongoing.
    Police were responding to a residentís call, who reported seeing the teens with the shotgun in the road.

Police stop teens on bikes; 1 youth had gun | Detroit Free Press | Freep.com

I am sure glad that I live 50 miles from there. It'tis getting out of control down there.
    Semper Fi

Thats par for Detroit, Glad I moved to Florida....

I am 90 minutes from detroit. and I am not at all surprised by this.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I doubt they were going bird hunting.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Another Detroit success story, lets make Monica Conyers the czar of Detroit!

Semper Fi

How do you ride a bike with a shotgun down your pants leg? One legged pedaling I guess.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    How do you ride a bike with a shotgun down your pants leg? One legged pedaling I guess.
    I'd say that's the reason it was easy to spot them. There's no easy way to conceal a shotgun. If it had been a sawed off shotgun, they would have mentioned that in the news story.