10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto

Thread: 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto

10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto

As we get closer to the elections next year it would be good to reflect on the following. Which of these are not or have not happened in America? Two and five especially come to mind.

http://www.libertyzone.com/Communist...to-Planks.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

not good, hk......

welcome to AMERIKA !!!!!!!

I think this is where the government is wanting to quietly go in this nation. Total government control of everything. They know what we need.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

DON"T worry billary cliton is a world class genius. If you don't delieve me ask her scuzband. It sure took a long time for her to figure him out.
    History is not on our side that is why the Constitution as written is so imporant. JMHO

Wink Post Subject

If the liberal politicians want our opinion, they will beat it out of us.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Hillary could get it quicker .

8. Kind of scary, komrades.
    "Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." St. Augustine A.D. 354-430

-LP

Ok.So,what can we do?I mean immediately,as well as in the long run.I think that we should,every time an election comes up at any level of government,or at least to the extent possible,ask the candidates that we MIGHT vote for what the Constitution and the Bill of Rights mean.If they falter,or say something we don't agree with,don't vote for them.And tell them we won't vote for them,and tell them why.Then,constantly stay on those who are in office,at EVERY level of government and tell them what we want,and tell them when and where they screw up.And if they are constantly screwing up,demand their resignation.Maybe it won't do any good.But maybe it will.And if 20,000 people are all demanding a senator's,or a sherrif's,or a governor's resignation,the media might pick it up.Most of the media is liberal biased,but they also love scandal,so they might pick it up and cause that rep so much grief that they will resign,or give them so much bad publicity that they can't get elected again.
    Just my thoughts.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.